B2B Question

CALMOM

We have done several B2Bs and only twice repeated the same ports. Ft Lauderdale to Manaus and return. We were not crazy about repeating those ports & rough seas, but that was still preferable to flying in to or out of Manaus. The other repeat was Alaska and we can never get enough of those ports. We would (and probably will) do a B2B repeating Alaska ports again.

Princess Sea is so much nicer than Princess Air

We have done several B2Bs and only twice repeated the same ports. Ft Lauderdale to Manaus and return. We were not crazy about repeating those ports & rough seas, but that was still preferable to flying in to or out of Manaus. The other repeat was Alaska and we can never get enough of those ports. We would (and probably will) do a B2B repeating Alaska ports again.
Did the Amazon Ft Lauderdale to Manaus and return also had flat seas and loved all the ports, Different spokes for different folks I guess.

You will get instructions and a new cruise card at the end of the first leg.

You will have to get off the ship to go thru immigration in FLL. You will not have to bring all your stuff. You will bypass all the lines for the new passengers.

We have done three b2b's and only once did we repeat the itinerary the second cruise. We have two more b2b's for next year, with no repeats.

We have been looking for a b2b cruise and can't seem to find one. Please share your ship info and dates so we can look at booking also. S.

We have been looking for a b2b cruise and can't seem to find one. Please share your ship info and dates so we can look at booking also. S.

Apr 13, 2011 - Shanghai to Singapore to Rome - 16 days and 28 days respectively. On the Ocean Princess.

Sep 7, 2011 - 28 day circumnavigation of Australia followed by 14 day cruise to Figi, New Caledonia, and others. Both r/t Sydney and on the Dawn Princess.

Join us on either or both.

I'd also like to find some time to do some research on a B2B out of FLL in Feb, March or April. I don't want to deal with flights. Where does the time go and so many people ask "what do you find to do when you retire?" I think I go more done when I worked.

I don't want to deal with flights. I just booked our flight for November last night. Now you have to pay upfront to get a seat assignment. They will be charging for the bathroom visits shortly.

Archived