Ruby R610 What would you do?

cruzintiger

We just received our cabin assignment on the Ruby. We booked a Balcony Guarantee and received a BB assignment in R610. We are thrilled to be on the Riviera deck somewhat aft of midship but we are directly across from the laundry room. Should we be worried? There is another room R615 available (same category) opposite side of ship but not across from the laundry room. I have read several posts that Princess may change rooms within the same category even if we booked a guarantee. We could call TA and request a change or stay put. What would you do?

I'd switch. While noise from inside the laundry room is not usually a problem, I would prefer not to be near the foot traffic in and out if I could avoid it.

And I like odd numbers, not even numbers. Not that that's a dealbreaker but . . . !

We just received our cabin assignment on the Ruby. We booked a Balcony Guarantee and received a BB assignment in R610. We are thrilled to be on the Riviera deck somewhat aft of midship but we are directly across from the laundry room. Should we be worried? There is another room R615 available (same category) opposite side of ship but not across from the laundry room.

R615 is just two doors down from the other entrance to the laundry room.

In either cabin you would not hear noise from the laundry room itself.

In either cabin there may be more foot traffic because of the laundry room, but it is unlikely to bother you.

I'd switch. While noise from inside the laundry room is not usually a problem, I would prefer not to be near the foot traffic in and out if I could avoid it.

And I like odd numbers, not even numbers. Not that that's a dealbreaker but . . . !

I agree, move a few more cabins aft if you can.

Archived