Husband Platinum - Wife Gold

JanetAlice

My husband has one more cruise than I do so he will be Platinum on our next cruise while I will still have Gold status until I complete our next voyage. Will I be able to join him at Platinum member events/dining?
Yes. While you won't get the free Internet (he will but you can use it if you sign on as him), you can check-in, board the ship and go to the Platinum/Elite/Suite lounge in the evening.

My husband has one more cruise than I do so he will be Platinum on our next cruise while I will still have Gold status until I complete our next voyage. Will I be able to join him at Platinum member events/dining?

Sounds like a good excuse for girls trip :D

Seriously, as stated above, there should be no problem.

If he wants you to :)

Do the same rules apply if it is another couple that are sailing with DW and I and we are both platinum and they are gold ?

No. Both people in the same cabin get the highest level (if they are different). To get Platinum for both cabins, you would have to book the 2 men together in one cabin and the 2 women in the other. Then both get plat benefits (except for the internet). When you get on board, you go to customer service and get the keys changed.

I'm Elite, my wife is Gold. She could not get into the wine tasting without paying and I could. No big deal though. Princesses wine tasting is nothing but a solicitation to buy their wine packages and if you're not Platinum or Elite you have to pay for the privilege of attending.

No. Both people in the same cabin get the highest level (if they are different). To get Platinum for both cabins, you would have to book the 2 men together in one cabin and the 2 women in the other. Then both get plat benefits (except for the internet). When you get on board, you go to customer service and get the keys changed.

Precisely what we do when we travel with my Elite level parents. :D

Archived