Chops or Portofino question

I have not tried either of these, but my question is this; how much does it cost and what do you usually tip? Do you tip in cash, or on your sign and sail card? Also is it like the dining room if you would like more of something you can ask, or is it plated?

Portofino I think is $25 per person and Chops is $20, though it could be the other way around, that technically includes the tip but we always tip more.

They are excellent and the portions are huge...you won't need more then one portion.

The tip is included in the surcharge...it's between $20-25 PER PERSON. You can order more sides, appetizers and desserts, but I think you'll pay extra for another entree....I doubt you'll need extra...few folks are able to finish what they're given!

You will pay extra for alcohol or sodas...just like anywhere else on the ship.

I have not tried either of these, but my question is this; how much does it cost and what do you usually tip? Do you tip in cash, or on your sign and sail card? Also is it like the dining room if you would like more of something you can ask, or is it plated?

We ate at Portofino on our last cruise. You will not be hungry after the meal! It was well worth the extra! We'll be eating there again in December!

Archived