Anyone been on the Crown recently?

Denisern2

We were on the Crown in January and had a great time. We ate dinner in the MDR and had no complaints with the food. If you choose the Crown make sure you go to the International Cafe. They have great salads and their baked goods are fantastic. We didn't notice it being run down. We were in an inside room on the Lido deck and the cabin was in good condition. I don't think you will be dissappointed if you choose the Crown.

Darlene

How was food/service? How is she holding up? I am going between Crown and Eurodam for next years Norway cruise. Any observations are appreciated. Thank you!

We have been on the Crown twice in the last six months, and have it booked twice more in the next year. Great ship, great shape. We have always found the food to be very good, but that is subjective.

Mike

We were just on the Crown in July and August. We did the Iceland/Norway 12 day cruise . The ship is beautiful , sevice was great and food very good. We had one dinner at Sabatinis and one in Crown Grill excellent. The Iceland /Norway cruise is fabulous. The ship is in great condition. We would do it again.

We were on the Crown in August. The Crew work hard at keeping her looking good. Liked the food too. Hope they keep the same crew for you.

We will be on Crown in 19 Days:D Could you tell me who the Captain, CD, Maitre 'D and Exec Chef were? I'm hoping they are the same for us if you were pleased with crew overall.

Thanks

Archived