Hair Dryer - EOS

VTMOM59

I am leaving this Thursday, Sept 16. Never been on RC before. Other ships have hair dryers, thought I read this did too. Checking to see if others felt like it was decent, good enough that it doesn't take 30 minutes to dry normal amount of ladies hair! Thanks!

I am leaving this Thursday, Sept 16. Never been on RC before. Other ships have hair dryers, thought I read this did too. Checking to see if others felt like it was decent, good enough that it doesn't take 30 minutes to dry normal amount of ladies hair! Thanks!
I thought the supplied dryer was fine.

We've sailed on EOS. I had no problem with the hair dryer whatsoever. It did a good job and I didn't think drying time was excessive at all. My daughter has very thick, very long hair. She tried it for about 30 seconds and broke out her own hair dryer. To each his own, but I never felt the need or desire to bring my own or to use hers.

I, too, have long, thick hair....the supplied dryers get hot, but don't blow very hard...they are the snub-nose variety, like you find in hotels. They just don't blow very hard, and that's the whole point of "blow drying"!

I bring my own, everyday hairdryer.

I, too, have long, thick hair....the supplied dryers get hot, but don't blow very hard...they are the snub-nose variety, like you find in hotels. They just don't blow very hard, and that's the whole point of "blow drying"!

I bring my own, everyday hairdryer.

Good point!!!!!!!!!!!! I also suggest bringing a power cord so you can plug into the outlet in

your cabin ( if there is one)! :>)!

Archived