My Princess Website issues?

Dennisja

For 2 days I have not been able to log into "My Princess". Getting error "Your email address, or password cannot be found" Of course Customer service is clueless about the issue and told me I need to call the Captain's Circle group. Now Quoting the rep "they closed 2 minutes ago". I concluded by trial and error that the password field on the website will only accept 8 characters My password for years has been 9 characters long. Anyone else having the issue? In Additional info When I use the "Forgot Password" link it emails me my password missing 1 character and in all caps.

Dennis

Same thing happened to us last week. It would not except our password and I could not get on My Princess .....................so I started the process all over again and just pretended we were new and started a new acount with all the same info in using the same password and it has worked for about a week now.

It was very frustrating as I would e mail Princess and they sent me back via email my password that didn't work

Creating a new account would not work well for most of us as we would lose all the information that is in the old account. FCC info, pending cruise info, past cruise info, etc.

Speaking of past cruise info, how long does it take for Princess to update your past cruises? I took a cruise in July and My Princess says "0 Cruises" :(

Speaking of past cruise info, how long does it take for Princess to update your past cruises? I took a cruise in July and My Princess says "0 Cruises" :(

Should be there by now.

Call 1-800-PRINCESS and they will help get it on there.

Mine have typically been there no longer than a couple of days after I get off the ship.

Make sure you only have one CC account/number

As soon as you book a cruise it shows up as a future/pending cruise. I believe it actually changes while on the cruise, I can't really remember. But I know after the cruise it show as a past cruise. So talk to the Captains Circle and have them check your account(s).

Last year had trouble getting in to my personalizer. When I called Captains Circle, they tried my password on their end and it worked. Only way I could get in was putting booking number in. After about a week it was back to normal. However, when I called, I was told, whatever you do, don't set up new account, it will screw things up. Glad I listened.:D

I had a problem with the new shore excursions on the Princess web site. I knew they were there, but would not load for me. Kept giving me an error type message. I was also using Foxfire as my browser. Thought I would try Safari and it worked perfectly. Never had a problem with Foxfire before and the Princess website, but do now. Glad to read that this wasn't just me.

Update:

I can now log in to the website. It works removing the last character and matches the one they sent in email except for the all caps. It is interesting that it did not work yesterday But why lose sleep it works now.

Dennis

Archived