Flying into Houston Hobby airport

tweetums32

I tried to do a search and the newest post I could find was 2008.

We are thinking of flying into Houston Hobby the day before our cruise. What is the best and most affordable way to get to Galveston from the airport:confused:? We are staying in Galveston Saturday night, the day we fly in. We just need to get to the hotel.

We will also need to get back to the airport after the cruise.

This is new to me as we have always driven to the port in the past. I have flown before, my DH has not.:eek:

Thanks for any info:).

I would be interested in information on this also. We're considering a 2011 Spring cruise out of Galveston and we've done the IAH-to-Galveston trip before and would rather try Hobby instead. I know that Galveston Limo's advertises $80 pp round trip between Hobby and Galveston but would be interested in other options besides CCL's buses.

Aloha, Tweetums!!!

I've sailed from Galveston many times but I've never had to deal with your issue as we drive in.

Please ask your question at the Gulf Coast Departures forum and I'm sure you'll get the information you need...

:)

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=414

Ooops... thanks Mach. I assumed when the OP said they had searched, they meant the Gulf Coast Departures board. :o

Ooops... thanks Mach. I assumed when the OP said they had searched, they meant the Gulf Coast Departures board. :o

Not to worry, Joe!!!

You're out there in one of my favorite places!!

I loved Williams AFB and one of my great Crazies friends lives near by....

I tried to do a search and the newest post I could find was 2008.

We are thinking of flying into Houston Hobby the day before our cruise. What is the best and most affordable way to get to Galveston from the airport:confused:? We are staying in Galveston Saturday night, the day we fly in. We just need to get to the hotel.

We will also need to get back to the airport after the cruise.

This is new to me as we have always driven to the port in the past. I have flown before, my DH has not.:eek:

Thanks for any info:).

Question ? Are you football fans? Which team?

Not to worry, Joe!!!

You're out there in one of my favorite places!!

I loved Williams AFB and one of my great Crazies friends lives near by....

Hey Mach. Yes, I'm sure as a former pilot you probably did some time at Williams (back when it was still an AFB) for training or even perhaps as a trainer? As you know, it's gloriously hot here but as we say, you don't have to shovel heat! ;)

Archived