Laundry Question

clydecruiser

Laundry does not automatically include pressing. They are charged separately.

Our experience is different to this. Except for the "stuff a bag offers" which do not include pressing [but sometimes still seems as if it has been pressed] our laundry has always come back pressed. I understood the "pressing" service is just for items you want pressed but not washed.

Sue

We have never sent laundry before that it has never come back pressed. It is always washed and then pressed before being returned to your stateroom for the one laundry charge.

I believe the "press" option on the laundry bag ticket is if you do not want to have it washed, and want it "pressed only".

Our experience is different to this. Except for the "stuff a bag offers" which do not include pressing [but sometimes still seems as if it has been pressed] our laundry has always come back pressed. I understood the "pressing" service is just for items you want pressed but not washed.

Sue

I agree, my stuff always came back nicely pressed..Heres the price sheet...

http://www.celebritycruises.com/search/processSearch.do?ip_server=prdiphrase-unstructcel-new222.dmz.rccl.com%3A1000&ip_text=laundry&cS=GlobalHeader&x=4&y=3

Sue

This has been our experience also. We do this on every cruise. We only do carry on luggage so we use the laundry service alot.

Laura

We just returned from a 14 day cruise (Eclipse) after 7 days in England, so we used the ship's laundry. We are select, so had 2 bags done for $20 each. They beat the stuff to death though. It is obvious they washed and dried on high. I usually use warm or cold and low drying.

We also send my husband's shirts and my jeans and a pair of his trousers. These were not in the $20 bags, but done separately and they came back hung on hangers and pressed. I think the earlier poster is correct. If you pay by the item, you get it washed & pressed, or just pressed.

If you pay by the bag, it is washed and folded.

Just be sure to write your stateroom on there more than once. It delays the return of your laundry if it is only written once.

We spent $64 doing laundry and probably could have survived with $44. We took home clean clothes.

Archived