Stores that carry "FIRE" season clothing

Joby

Hello, everybody.

I'm back! :D And I finally woke up in my own time zone today, for the first time since returning from the trip. It was an incredibly smart (and FUN) thing to break up the flight from Sydney, Australia to home via another stop in Honolulu. So, as Linda is asking about waterproof coats and getting ready for a colder weather cruise, I'm back from a warm weather cruise and will be showing pictures that might make everyone shiver!

I hate to disappoint, but I'm not sure I got many good pictures. With two cameras even! And that was part of the problem. #1: I kept forgetting that I actually had a camera because I'm just not used to thinking about taking a picture and #2: because I had a camera, I was off taking pictures while DH was taking pictures and I didn't become the subject! Oh, vey.

Plus, with all those sea days, outfits weren't particularly awesome picture inspiring. I did figure out one thing... especially with so many sea days strung together... and maybe because I'm super lazy at heart... but there were several days where I just didn't feel like getting changed from my "day" clothes into "dining" clothes to just sit and have dinner for a few hours and then trot off to bed. I had a super, wicked problem with the time zone change(s). I didn't think it was such a big deal to GAIN three hours when we went from Arizona to Hawaii and only allowed us one day to get adjusted. O.My.Goodness. We kept waking up at 4:30am or 5:00am and couldn't keep our eyes open beyond 8:30pm for days on end! So, I did have some difficulty with that.

Our itinerary was beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. From Honolulu we went to Maui. Had 5 sea days. Papeete, Tahiti... Bora Bora... Moorea. The only outfits worn were swim clothes. I fell in love with my Athleta swim outfit! It was the first time that I had worn anything remotely like this outfit and I was very unsure about it. But, putting it on... wow, it was fantastic! Especially with a more mature body, this outfit was extremely comfortable and modest. I didn't have to worry about any overexposure of specific lady parts and I was also protected from the sun (which was the original reason for this particular purchase). I do have some good pictures of that outfit: swim pants and a tankini. Now, I'm really going to do a search for a long sleeve rash guard. NO! The color wasn't FIRE. I'm pretty sure it was a mixture of FIRE and ICE. The swim pants are a hot, hot pink but the tankini is a mixture of hot pink and warm gold. I look really pale next to a native from Bora Bora, but EVERYONE looks really pale next to a native from Bora Bora! :D

After the French Polynesian Islands, we had 5 sea days. Then Auckland, New Zealand followed by Bay of Islands, New Zealand. This was the cooler portion of our trip (weather wise). Another 2 sea days, and we disembarked in Sydney.

I am busy looking at pictures and I will post any that are outfit worthy. Hopefully, there will be a few.

Linda, I wish that I could help you with your search; I think outer wear is one of the more difficult wardrobe items for us FIRE ladies. And when you get into specific needs, like waterproofing, that just increases the complexity. I will keep my eyes open and look at any catalogs that I receive. I did search through Eddie Bauer and L.L. Bean and saw NOTHING! I think Debbie may have the right idea in that maybe you should just give up the fashion and go for a cheaper one-off purchase. (unless you really need a coat of that type for your seasons). I have a pretty funny story about dressing in Alaska and being super, super HOT because of all of Anita's excellent suggestions. :D

Lots of smiley faces. I'm happy today.

Yea! Pam's back!!!

Sounds like a wonderful trip. I'd love to see a picture of the extremely comfortable swim outfit since this is one part of my wardrobe that is sorely lacking, and I'd love to travel by pictodiary to Honolulu and New Zealand and Australia with you, Pam. It may be as close as I'll ever get!

I keep telling myself that I need to make good on my promise to post about our July trip to Alaska, but I don't think I have many good pictures either. Atleast, that's the excuse I keep using. (I just realized--I talk to myself. A lot!) Since I know I'd love to hear about your trip, I'll try to make a better effort to put together a few thoughts and post a pictodiary over on the other thread that Anita started for us.

Sure good to see you made it back safely and had a wonderful time.

Debbie, I'd love to see pictures from Alaska and I bet Linda would too! And EVERYBODY ELSE!

I completely forgot about the Lounge area. I think I should post my travel trip pics over there and then I could select some that aren't just fashion related. Anita told me that to have proper etiquette, I shouldn't post any food pics (I don't take many) or cocktail pics (OK, I think cocktails are very pretty so I do tend to take some of those) or scenery pics on this thread... just fashion pics because this is the Fashion Board.

So, I'll go over there and let everyone see some beauty (scenery, not wardrobe).

Although I do have to say, if anyone missed the information about Lisa Eldridge's makeup videos I do highly recommend her website (or maybe it's called a blog?). Anyway, Lisa is a makeup artist that is fascinating to watch and not JUST because of her very polished, English accent. She really taught me a lot about applying foundation and concealer and I really felt like I was channeling her videos during my makeup application onboard. I felt really good and got quite a few compliments. She knows how to apply makeup in the most natural way and I didn't feel "totally plastered" with makeup after using her techniques.

Also, she had a video on how to survive a long haul flight. I felt a bit foolish and high maintenance when I put her recommended kit together for the flight, but I feel like it made a huge difference in how I felt when we landed after 9hrs and 30mins on a plane. Also, the inflight comfort was greatly enhanced simply because I didn't feel my skin getting completely dehydrated (and a bit itchy) on the plane. Simple things like just getting rid of makeup and using an intensive facial moisturizer and hydrating toner.... world of difference. Won't ever do a long haul again without access to those products onboard. I know; I know; never say never. My intention is to never do a long haul flight again without access to those products onboard! Worth the hassle!

Don't talk to yourself, Debbie... talk to us! We love your meandering thoughts....:)

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4]Yay! Pam's back!!!![/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4]Can't wait to see your photos and please give us all the "glory" details of your trip.. This is one that's on my bucket list.[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4]Thanks all for the rain gear information. I'm gonna look some more. I don't feel like spending big bucks on something I may not use very much..at least not right now. I may just spray my current jacket and hope it doesn't rain heavily or I'm in rain for a long period. Hopefully if I can get my weight loss going again I can get something better in the future. May just check out the $20 deal Debbie suggested when I get there. It depends on if I find something on sale before the trip or not...Oh such is life.:)[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4]I've been having so many health issues lately, I may just cancel the whole trip!! DH is not cooperating at all and I'm feeling so stressed. [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4]Saw a health nutritionalist today. Never thought I would have to say that word..nutrition.... I was brought up with a very nutritous and active lifestyle which has escaped me the past 15 years! I can't believe I'm in such shape!:eek: Anyway, I'm so tired of taking meds and have been having "foggy brain" issues lately that are freeking me out! Can't get my thoughts out. So I decided I need to check things out naturally and boy am I a mess! No wonder I've been feeling so poopy tired and witchy with a capital B. Everything is out of wack so badly, it's gonna take me a long time to get back to anywhere near normal.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4]Oh crap, I'm getting off the subject...please forgive...I have to rant somewhere.....[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4]Anyway... back to fashion....YES Debbie and Pam... I want to see photos!!! Debbie-sure want to hear what all you did. What worked and didn't work.[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4]Did any of this may any sense? [/SIZE][/FONT]

Yes, Linda, you made perfect sense.

You know, before I left on my vacation, I actually had the same thoughts about the trip being a bit "much" and was it a good idea? I was so incredibly stressed and felt like I was being tested by too many horrible headlines and my negative feelings about things in general. I have been at the point where I don't even recognize myself because I generally have had a fairly positive outlook on life and I've actually come to a 180-degree thinking where I feel like evil is starting to reign in this world. I know, maybe I'm explaining myself too much here.

Anyway, the best thing that I did was go on the trip. Yes, it was stressful in its own way; we had to get up really early for the plane flight to Hawaii and the airplane was so cold that it was a really unpleasant flight. My DH's hands were so cold they were like ice, literally. Dealing with luggage. Dealing with hotel rooms. Dealing with taxi rides. Dealing with a 9hr 30min flight that was only stressful because of the passengers around me. Dealing with not being able to check in on the international flight and having to arrive at the airport super early because of that. Dealing with increased security because DH got tagged several times during the whole vacation (???). Dealing with thinking I'd lost my house keys and fretting over that for almost a whole day. Dealing!

Wow. I can't tell you the difference that I feel emotionally and mentally. I just feel calm. Really calm. i feel like my world got oriented right again. So much natural beauty that I got to be a part of. So many fabulous memories generated by the trip. I'm so very glad that I went. Linda, I encourage you to go! Just to get out of your own way, kwim?

I know what you experience when you express the brain fog phenomenon. I can have that with my thyroid situation so I know exactly that feeling of reaching for a thought and not being able to achieve it. Like I know the word that I'm trying to find but the word that comes out is fairly similar but not the perfect, right one that I was wanting to say? So, I know...

What goals did your nutritionist give you? That would be interesting to discuss. I really like to do research on food and its effects because ultimately our body is just a mass (mess) of chemistry and electrical pulses. I think that we greatly affect ourselves with our diet and with our daily movement patterns and with our thoughts. So, if you feel like sharing, I would really love to hear.

In the meantime, take a look at some beautiful Alaskan scenery and get your groove back! I can share with you that I just went along to Alaska (kind of begrudgingly I will admit) because of going with friends. Wow! What a fabulous trip! Full of great memories. I even had a broken heart because my Dad had just passed a few days before our trip; I spent the morning we visited the Hubbard Glacier just crying in my stateroom because it was the day of my Dad's funeral. Being out on the balcony and seeing the glacier... so healing for me and so fantastic to be part of God's blessings on Earth while my heart was hurting. I think that the experience of going to such incredible beauty is very spiritual and very healing. As soon as it works out, we're going back to Alaska and taking Anita and family with us! Alaska is very special.

Hugs.

Thanks Pam! Just threw out my soaked kleenexes after reading your post. I'm so emotional lately it's unreal. Cry at the drop of a pin.:eek: Anyway I was so overwelmed and had just had a big argument with DH everything just let loose. Things are ok now.

DH was so upset with me for going to another "guack" at first. And that was stressing me out big time! But, after I finally got myself and him calmed down and I emotionaly explained the situation to him, he is onboard now and will work with me. Even said he'd eat as I do but it's ok if he cheats some- I just can't) This means now I have to have gluten free, chlorine free, msg free food, & filtered water. I am limited as to what those foods are.

Anyway, the trip is still on! The airfair is killing me though~ $2100 p/p! That's almost what we're paying for the entire 2 weeks trip! I've got the travel agent working on trying to find us a deal, but not holding my breath. When all is said and done we will have over $11,000 tied up in this trip not including land excursions or food for 1 week on land and that is the most scariest halloween gift I could have given DH! I mean he was scared_____(insert swear word here!) I think it just all hit home at once.

My nutritionist and I had a very long enlighting talk. My whole system is so out of range we had trouble getting readings on me. I was her first client who showed so much wrong at one time and wasn't even on the charts for some testings. She's been doing this for 12 years. When her son was diagonized with HDD 15 years or so ago, she started researching natural healing. She started her own health foods store, sold it, moved to Florida, went for more schooling, came back here and has started over again. The store still is in operation and I do frequent it quite regularly, but never thought the need to seek her help. Boy, was I wrong!

Main goal right now is to get my pituatary, thyroid, liver and adrenals back to at least somewhat functioning order first! Which, will take some time I've been told. All these organs are stressed to the max and headed for major shutdown. Those are the main ones we are working on right now anyway.
I suspected and it was confirmed that I have a major Glucose problem-gluten and suger are out for me!

I also discovered my allergies and eyesight problems are all results of my organ malfunctions. I was thinking it was the atmosphere, which is a contributing factor, but the organ thing was new to me.

I'm on such a tight food regimen right now, with so many suplements I can't take them all, so she just gave me the major ones to get me back on track and we'll work on others as I start to get healthier.

My brain is on overload right now with everything that was discussed and I don't remember half of it. It was an interesting experience though. The readings were all computer generated with a gadget that you put your hand on. I was so dehydrated (even though I drink gallons of water every day) the darn thing wouldn't work until we wet my hand. First time she had that happen in over 12 years! All the fluids I've been drinking have been going straight through me and not absorbing into my body at all. Now wonder my skin is so dry! As she asked me questions and I answered the computer would read my response and chart a graph for her. Then everything was printed out and gone over with me. From there we decided what major issues needed addressed right now. I will be following up with her in 2 weeks to see if I've made any progress or adjustments need to be made in the supplements I'm taking.

I just hope I can stay with the program. It's gonna be a long hard journey to find myself again!

With all the geneticly altered seeds and chemicals they are putting in the soil, water and air to produce our food, and then injecting or washing it in, all of us here in the US need to really stop and think about what we put in our mouths. :eek:

Oh Linda! My heart goes out to you. I understand you. I have been doing a lot of research regarding those very glands you mentioned. On my own I've been reading and researching and trying to make sense of it all. It is an unfortunate truth that most doctors are doctors of medicine and they learn very little about nutrition as crazy as that sounds. But going to them for nutritional advice usually yields little more than what you could learn yourself. They know traditional medicine, literally you go to them for a prescription. You have to seek out those that have sought to learn specifically about nutrition and these people often are regarded as lacking credibility to many.

I won't try to offer you more advice BUT I can help you with food choices that will satisfy your rules. I have eaten gluten free. I am a great cook. Mom is too. If you want to discuss food and recipes and meal ideas, I'll speak for Mom, we would love to support you with practical help and ideas. We are seriously into nutrition and the chemistry of food as much as we are into enjoying it and finding ways to have the best of both worlds. I would suggest starting a new thread in our friends forum so we can really dig into the topic.

I am also on a structured eating plan. No gluten. No dairy. No alcohol. No caffeine. No soy. No added sugar. And I thought Debbie might also be interested? So this is a relevant topic and current for many.

Big hugs to you. The wonderful thing about the way our bodies work...they are programmed to heal themselves. Divinely made, we are self healers. We just need to equip our bodies with the proper tools and resources to get the job done. Believe. Have hope. More big hugs.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2 Edited by Anita Latte

Yes. Yes! YES!

What Anita said. Many huge hugs to you, Linda. It"s no fun to feel like your body is betraying you. I have listened to Anita and Pam hint around the edges of nutritional healing but I haven't had a clue how to begin. BUT, I'd sure love to learn!

Oh, Linda, you are full of raging hormones, girlfriend.

So much gets blamed on the thyroid; it really isn't funny at all. Cry at a soupy television commercial? Oops, thyroid is acting up again! It gets blamed for: dry skin, brittle nails, hair loss, lack of energy, feelings of anxiety, depression, moody thoughts, water retention, fat storing, lack of libido. Don't know for sure, but probably it's to blame for bad hair days, bra straps showing, mascara flaking, and ... I was being funny... but I just remembered that it DOES get blamed for dry eyes, eye redness, and eye sensitivity. The thyroid is powerful.

Kick in all the other glands that you mentioned, and you have got quite a lot to deal with. Don't blame yourself for feeling teary because it's just all part of the process of getting back into balance.

I love that thought: Moving Toward Balance. That's the title of a yoga book by Rodney Yee, and I just love the philosophy. Every day you breathe in and breathe out and move toward balance. Which is, really, the goal that you are seeking, right? To balance out the situation that you find yourself in? If I understand, you are currently in a state of depletion of energy; your systems are tired; and you need rest, rejuvenation, and body healing.

OK. First step.

Reword your goal. For example, rather than saying that you have to eat gluten free, msg free, chlorine free, LIMITED choices... we need to get into positive statements. The way you do that is to look at the optimal food choices for you, which from reading your message I would say you need lean, quality protein and vegetables. Let's discuss more your statement about staying away from sugar. Are you saying you should stay away from refined, processed sugar additions like the granulated sugar you use to sweeten tea? You can still add the natural sugar from fruits?

And de-stress. I know this is easier said than done, but a first step to doing that is to start treating your body with unbelievable indulgence and respect; i.e., soaking baths in epsom salts (a natural detox), yummy smelly lotions, gentle morning stretches (only takes a few minutes and helps with your day!), yummy soothing bedtime teas, lavender spray on your pillow, wonderful night time moisturizer. At first it feels like you're just going through the motions, and then it becomes a pattern of behavior.

As Anita said, we both have been involved in nutritional research for years and years and years. Not to the level of your nutritional contact, but in our own way we've learned so much! We've had incentives: I had goiter surgery and had 3/4 of my thyroid gland removed; my brother had Type I diabetes and studied nutrition because his life depended upon it; my DH had polio as a child and we're concerned to keep his muscles strong and weight controlled as a quality of life issue. So, we're not just scratch the surface and run type of people with this nutritional information; we're dedicated.

Anyway, just to say.... isn't life interesting? You join a message board and who knew you'd meet great girlfriends? Please come back and let us know how you're doing today and if you want to continue this conversation in the Lounge.

[quote name='snuggles']

Anyway, the trip is still on! The airfair is killing me though~ $2100 p/p! That's almost what we're paying for the entire 2 weeks trip! I've got the travel agent working on trying to find us a deal, but not holding my breath. When all is said and done we will have over $11,000 tied up in this trip not including land excursions or food for 1 week on land and that is the most scariest halloween gift I could have given DH! I mean he was scared_____(insert swear word here!) I think it just all hit home at once.

:eek:[/QUOTE]

I couldn't believe this information! Are you flying business class or higher? I did just a quick look around the Radiance of the Seas sailing in June, and found such better fares. I have some time on my hands and wouldn't mind researching for you a little bit... does this make sense? Looking at flights out of Pittsburg International through Minneapolis, roundtrip to Anchorage and from Vancouver, I get below $700 roundtrip p/p on Delta Air.

What are your specifics for travel? I'll do some quick research. I just took a look at ChoiceAir which is getting harder to do because the website is really messed up! But, I'm trying to figure out some travel plans for next September for us so (like I said) I'm in the middle of doing this massive air research for us and it just wouldn't be that big of a deal to throw your desired schedule into the mix.

OMG! I love you all to bits! (She says as she blubbers all over her keyboard)
Thank you so much for your understanding and offers of help. I never thought I would find such wonderful girlfriends here! And for that I thank you all from the bottom of my heart.
Yes, yes, yes, let's discuss this more!
Not sure I remember how but I will try to start a new forum and Title it Moving toward Balance Together.
I love that thought Pam. Hope Mr. Gee doesn't mind my borrowing it.
See ya there!

[quote name='Member123']I couldn't believe this information! Are you flying business class or higher? I did just a quick look around the Radiance of the Seas sailing in June, and found such better fares. I have some time on my hands and wouldn't mind researching for you a little bit... does this make sense? Looking at flights out of Pittsburg International through Minneapolis, roundtrip to Anchorage and from Vancouver, I get below $700 roundtrip p/p on Delta Air.

What are your specifics for travel? I'll do some quick research. I just took a look at ChoiceAir which is getting harder to do because the website is really messed up! But, I'm trying to figure out some travel plans for next September for us so (like I said) I'm in the middle of doing this massive air research for us and it just wouldn't be that big of a deal to throw your desired schedule into the mix.[/quote]
I honestly don't know now what I plugged in for the rates, it may have been first class, but talked to TA and she has a price of not quite $1000. I was so emotional that day I never should have started looking.
Thanks for the offer Pam. You are sweetheart to offer but, I'm gonna let the TA do all the work, since this is her group going and I think we want to go a day earlier and stay one day later. She can arrange all the hotels and transfers for us also. What a relief! It's still costing a bundle though...I knew it wasn't gonna be cheap!

[quote name='Anita Latte']ACK! I wish I'd thought of that! I just started a conversation for us...but I started it too long ago...I can't change the title. :( I picked a boring thread topic...[/quote]
I haven't started it yet! I goofed and started it under something like how to start your own forum or something and deleted my message.
We certainly can go to your thread...What is it..

Linda,

Passing along prayers and best wishes for your healing!!! We are not only united in our colors :)

I've been thinking about your waterproof jacket dilemma. While I think rather simply most of the time, what about this idea--use a lovely FIRE jacket and put a clear rain poncho over it for the waterproofing? May not be the most beautiful ensemble but, it would fulfill the color aspect and the waterproofing aspect as well as be a cheap option. Just an idea.

[quote name='Joby']Linda,

Passing along prayers and best wishes for your healing!!! We are not only united in our colors :)

I've been thinking about your waterproof jacket dilemma. While I think rather simply most of the time, what about this idea--use a lovely FIRE jacket and put a clear rain poncho over it for the waterproofing? May not be the most beautiful ensemble but, it would fulfill the color aspect and the waterproofing aspect as well as be a cheap option. Just an idea.[/quote]
Thanks Kim.
I will be going out of town next week and I think DH wants to stop at BassPro, so I'm gonna look there also. The rainjacket I have is our blue and has yellow/gold trim around interior. I really like it even though I don't use it often, just when we're away mostly and it's raining. It is extremely lightweight and rolls up into it's own pouch. This last time showed me though that it's definetly not waterproof. Not enough to stand up to rain in Alaska anyway. I thought about your suggestions (great minds think alike!) and do have a clear cheap poncho, but I hate the thing! It blows up around in the wind and if I need it on the ship, I'm not going to get much use out of it. KWIM?
If I can't find anything I'll just spray my current one with some of that new Rustoleum waterproofing spray...the ad says nothing sticks to it- not even mud! Maybe I'd better do my shoes and body also, then I won't look like a piggy when I get wet and end up sitting on my butt all muddy! LOL Edited by snuggles

• 2 weeks later...
Debbie, I hope you are ok after the bad weather that went through yesterday. We were flying out of Michigan just as they closed O'Hare, listening to them cancelling all the flights. Luckily by the time the weather got to the city, it was just rain.

[quote name='MJC']Debbie, I hope you are ok after the bad weather that went through yesterday. We were flying out of Michigan just as they closed O'Hare, listening to them cancelling all the flights. Luckily by the time the weather got to the city, it was just rain.[/quote]

Thanks for thinking of me, Margaret. DH had shoulder surgery last Wednesday and I’ve been running with my tongue hung out. My entire family escaped the destruction.

DH is convinced the tornado that left 11 miles of destruction in southern Illinois came directly over our house. I haven’t been able to locate anything online showing the tornado path, but one of two tornadoes in our area touched down less than a mile west of us. The physical evidence we have in our neighborhood bears out the theory, so chances are very good that what went over our house on Sunday was the same storm that killed three and destroyed over 50 homes during its 11 miles on the ground in southern Illinois. Most national news stories that I heard focused on the Peoria/Washington storm, but the Brookport storm was devastating to the people that lived there.

The Sunday night local news program featured heartwarming stories of help already pouring into the area. Store shelves were already bare of blankets and other necessities that our people know are essential in a disaster. We’ve had tornado, ice storm, and severe flooding in the past few years. We know how to do disaster relief. It makes me proud to know helping hands are still alive and well in this day and age. At least in my little part of the world, they are.

Oh my! I'm glad to hear you made it through the storm okay. I thought about all of you ladies to the north after reading the news.

In all the years we lived in Kansas and north Texas we were fortunate to never have a tornado too near to us. There was only one time when we actually heard the warning sirens in Wichita. We were eating dinner...the evening was pleasant and warm enough for us to have the sliding glass doors open...there wasn't too much wind for once...and then we heard the sirens. Dh and I looked at each like, really? And nothing happened near us.

I know how you feel about helping hands in your own neck of the woods. After Hurricane Ike came through our neighborhood, the feeling in the neighborhood was rather special in a way that only can happen when people come together to help each other after such an event. Sometimes, I think that it is sad that it takes an event like that to bring people together...

We had a severe power outage in our Wichita neighborhood once. It was in the late evening. The sun was beginning to set and the time of year and the flatness of the plains...twilight lasts forever. It was lighter outside everyone's home than inside, so everyone poured outside with their lawn chairs and gathered together and socialized. Such a pleasant evening actually...

I think I'm feeling a bit nostalgic? Must be the holidays...

Debbie, I too am so glad you made it through that storm ok. We had very high winds and lots of rain, but not much damage. Few trees uprooted and power outages, but nothing serious like others fared.

Isn't it funny how we can be so cruel to one another until faced with disaster and then we all band together to help each other only to go our separate ways after... what is it with humans?

I vowed a long time ago to try to be kind, no matter what situation I find myself or others in. Most times it works. At least it makes me feel better! :D

My Christmas gift this year is to do some random acts of kindness around my town. Just small things, (simply because I can't afford to do what I really want to) but they put smiles on faces that otherwise had frowns and I feel so greatfull when I see positive reactions.

• 1 month later...