Mike & Tracy’s Excellent Adventure: B2B2B2B on Destiny, Imagination, Valor, Freedom

MikeyA53

I've said it once, but now, after seeing the renewal, must say it again...what an amazing love story!

I am sad that we're on the last "B" of this review. It's been so much fun to read, and feel like we're cruising with you! Best of luck to you and your entire family, and your lovely friends.

Thank you dannymissy, for your kind words and all the replies you have posted since the very beginning.:)

I gained 16 lbs and i'm struggling to get it off. Tracy gained 8 lbs and she's almost back to her normal weight.:(

OK...Now I don't hate you so much...:D

Seriously, you both look great!

I always hit the gym daily myself, and it is so difficult to maintain healthy eating habits on these trips...!

I'm sure you all will have no trouble getting back to your fighting weight...

Mike,

I really enjoyed your vow renewal and pictures....such a beautiful family. These are memories you and your family will cherish for years and years to come.

You have such a fan base here it's going to be hard once you're finished your review. I vote that you start up your own forum and I believe others will agree with me. We do not want your review to end and we would love to follow you with Tracy's journey in becoming a Mountie.

I took it upon myself to copy and paste what you need to do to have your own forum. Please consider this and thanks for a great review!

So, you've been hanging out on Cruise Critic for a very long time, right?

And you've made lots and lots of friends -- maybe you've even cruised with them a number of times?

Are you currently chatting with them all in an OLD ROLL CALL THREAD?

Do you all hang out in one spot on Floataway Lounge? Have you found a group of people who LOVE cruising and are like you in so many other ways as well? Are you all from Pennsylvania or Ohio? Do you all like cheese?

Is it becoming VERY hard to follow conversations because your thread is huge, and many people are talking about different things often at the same time?

Then, a "Friends of Cruise Critic Forum" might be just the solution!

Who is Eligible for a Friends of Cruise Critic Forum?

Any non-commercial group of Cruise Critic friends may request a forum of their own. (Please no group cruises booked through any agency).

How Do I Request a Special Forum?

Simply send an email to LauraS at community@cruisecritic.com. Please have one person per group write at the onset; this person will become the contact for the group.

Do Posts in Friends Of Forums count towards Total Post Counts?

Yes, they do! (Unlike posts in Floataway Lounge).

What Happens to Our Existing Thread in Floataway Lounge or the ROLL CALL forum

We'll be happy to move your existing thread to the new forum. an added benefit is that posts from Floataway will be added to everyone's existing post count.

Are Friends of Forums visible to Non-Members?

No, the post subjects and content is only visible to registered Cruise Critic members.

Anything else we need to know?

Since Cruise Critic is all about friendships and inclusion, all "Friends of" forums should be open to all Cruise Critic members. Cruise Critic's Community Guidelines will apply, with the exception of "off - topic" discussions, of course.

I agree he needs to start a forum

Mike and Tracy love reading of your adventures. I really hope you consider doing the blog thing, would love to hear of Tracy's sucess in her new career. On a personnal note: Joined a gym to get back in shape today. Seeing your commitment to staying in shape even while on vacation made me ask myself what the heck was I waiting for. I hope I can look half as in shape as Tracy by my Jan cruise. Thanks for everything.

So my sister tells me, "Rachel, I think you're in a picture posted on that Cruise Critic thread". Here we are looking at posts #766 and #784 and Yep it's me. I'm in two and 1/2 of her is in one. Since I'm in the Witness Protection Program I was wondering if you'd take them down. :D Just kidding. I'm glad you enjoyed your cruise as much as we did.

Rachel

The O2 Club and Video Arcade was just as impressive as the one on the Valor. It's huge, severals times the size of the ones on the Fantasy Class Ships.

O2 Club: Ages 15-17

Cruising2010437-1.jpg

Cruising2010436-1.jpg

Cruising2010435-1.jpg

Video Arcade

Cruising2010440-1.jpg

Cruising2010438-1.jpg

Cruising2010439-1.jpg

Great review, I started reading it because I'm going on the Destiny in less than 5 weeks. I couldn't stop reading it because it was so amazing. I'm jealous of your wedding renewal. What a wonderful event. We took our adult sons (19 & 23) with our future daughter in law on the Dream in January. You can't beat cruising with the family. I wish we had started years ago. Looking forward to reading the rest of your review.

I am really enjoying this review, it brings back some great memories from past trips because we have been on three of the ships you have covered so far, but I am REALLY looking forward to the review and all the pics of the Freedom, we will be on her in April of 2011!

Keep up the great work! :)

Thank you BarJen, I hope you like the photos of the Freedom.

Mike,

I really enjoyed your vow renewal and pictures....such a beautiful family. These are memories you and your family will cherish for years and years to come.

You have such a fan base here it's going to be hard once you're finished your review. I vote that you start up your own forum and I believe others will agree with me. We do not want your review to end and we would love to follow you with Tracy's journey in becoming a Mountie.

I took it upon myself to copy and paste what you need to do to have your own forum. Please consider this and thanks for a great review!

So, you've been hanging out on Cruise Critic for a very long time, right?

And you've made lots and lots of friends -- maybe you've even cruised with them a number of times?

Are you currently chatting with them all in an OLD ROLL CALL THREAD?

Do you all hang out in one spot on Floataway Lounge? Have you found a group of people who LOVE cruising and are like you in so many other ways as well? Are you all from Pennsylvania or Ohio? Do you all like cheese?

Is it becoming VERY hard to follow conversations because your thread is huge, and many people are talking about different things often at the same time?

Then, a "Friends of Cruise Critic Forum" might be just the solution!

Who is Eligible for a Friends of Cruise Critic Forum?

Any non-commercial group of Cruise Critic friends may request a forum of their own. (Please no group cruises booked through any agency).

How Do I Request a Special Forum?

Simply send an email to LauraS at community@cruisecritic.com. Please have one person per group write at the onset; this person will become the contact for the group.

Do Posts in Friends Of Forums count towards Total Post Counts?

Yes, they do! (Unlike posts in Floataway Lounge).

What Happens to Our Existing Thread in Floataway Lounge or the ROLL CALL forum

We'll be happy to move your existing thread to the new forum. an added benefit is that posts from Floataway will be added to everyone's existing post count.

Are Friends of Forums visible to Non-Members?

No, the post subjects and content is only visible to registered Cruise Critic members.

Anything else we need to know?

Since Cruise Critic is all about friendships and inclusion, all "Friends of" forums should be open to all Cruise Critic members. Cruise Critic's Community Guidelines will apply, with the exception of "off - topic" discussions, of course.

I don't know what to say, this is all too much, I'm flattered. The last time I did a review I only got 3 or 4 responses. DisBoards (Disney Site). This thread is way beyond anything I expected. Thank you.

I was thinking a "blog" might be a good step for Mike...

he could have his blog and put the link in the sig,

move all his posts there *(have seen others do this, the gal with sunglasses and umbrella drinks does this)

that would be neat..I think many of us want to follow this saga on

Hey Mike...some of us (me) would love to see a pic of you in your Mounties Uniform...very dashing I am sure !! Thanks again

also...about scanning in the fun times...I bet your teens have a friend/s with a scanner or access to one don't they?? I think kids are so tech savvy and I am sure they could do Dad a favor and scan in the fun times of the FOUR CRUISES THEIR PARENTS TOOK THEM ON HAHA

Give me a few days, I have a photo in mind but I would have to have it scanned.

Somehow I missed the vow renewal!!!! :eek: Had to go back and find it!!

You have a gorgeous family and your vacation looks like alot of fun. It must have been a real treat to go for a month! I'm glad ya'll had a great time.

Thank you from all of us.