bucket of beer prices

schultz

Can anyone let me know what my beer choices are, besides Bud, Coors and I'm guessing Fosters?

Does Carnival offer a specialty beer like RCCL does, they have a beligum style beer that they put their own label on and it was really good.

Thanks!

On the Valor a few weeks ago.. bucket of coors light was $20 and change and bud was $24 and change for 16oz plastic bottles and aluminum bottles.. no cans.. I saw cans of Heineken and Guinness.. they also had a blue moon beer that was quite tasty.. they have quite a few selections.. I dont remember them all tho..

do they have micro brews on the ships on tap? ;)

The only "tap" you'll see are the small Heineken kegs.

As for Fosters, they are still 25.4 ounces compared to 16 but they are more expensive. I think it was about a $1.50 higher.

OK I know this has been asked many times but I can't find a recent thread. How much are the buckets going for now? Can you still get a large Fosters for the same price as the regular size beers?

Just came back from Triumph (9/11/10). A bucket of Bud light (4) was $24 and some change and that included gratuity. I don't recall seeing Fosters though.

Archived