Groups on our sailing???

Sand_Sun_Sea73

I've tried to use the search feature and google with not much luck, but can anyone help me out with determining whether or not there are any large groups on our November 13 sailing on the Eurodam? I ask because open / anytime dining is not an option on our sailing and I came across an old thread that indicated it was probably due to a large group being on board. I don't think this will effect us much one way or the other - but just hoping to determine what we'll be up against?

Well I did try that and I thought I knew most of those tricks ;) but I didn't find anything. However, I did find a thread here on cruise critic that mentioned the American Diabetes Association was the group - but that was a pretty old thread and I can't find any additional information on how many people will be joining this group or if in fact, this is the group???

Hope you have your Cloak and dagger...

SPY_full.jpg

SpyCruise® is a private group aboard a cruise ship where members attend exclusive lectures and talks on espionage, spies, intelligence, counterterrorism and more. Speakers are intelligence experts, leaders, officers, operatives, analysts, authors and historians, many of whom served in the US Intelligence Community. Each cruise we choose a different ship, a different destination and a different agenda.

Bone up on your "brush pass" and avoid any tablemates who are experts in "wet work" ;) :D :p

I'm guessing all brush passes will occur on the lido deck on sea days; and having tablemates who are experts in wet work would certainly make for some interesting conversation.

Let's just say I'm glad I booked that retreat cabana for the week already. I booked a guarantee for a vh balcony, so I thought it might not be a bad idea to get the cabana in case we end up with a less than desirable balcony. Hubby will probably get a kick out of this when I tell him. Maybe I shoudn't have asked :confused: Regardless, nothing's going to get in my way of having a wonderful cruise and vacation.:)

Archived