European Explorer: EXTREMELY late/long REVIEW

bluenoser2

[Cruisingallover, my daughters say you are NOT allowed to take Florence on your cruise .... she has to wait until March when our family (:eek:) goes on our Carnival cruise in the Caribbean. I suppose she'll have to report on that forum....but her heart will be with Princess, I assure you.

ok maybe next time when she is a bit older ;)

blessings....cruisingallover

This is the infamous Dr Gary!!! Thanks for the great review, you also had some fantastic photos! We did many of the same things you did on the cruise, wasn't the weather just perfect???

The main thing we did that was different was to stay in Paris for 3 nights in an apartment across the street from the Louvre pre-cruise, then 3 nights in Rome, ending with 3 nights in London..all in apartments.

If you can stand to watch a 4 min video, this has our collection of favorite photos that my dear wife and I took on the cruise.

This is the infamous Dr Gary!!! Thanks for the great review, you also had some fantastic photos! We did many of the same things you did on the cruise, wasn't the weather just perfect???

The main thing we did that was different was to stay in Paris for 3 nights in an apartment across the street from the Louvre pre-cruise, then 3 nights in Rome, ending with 3 nights in London..all in apartments.

If you can stand to watch a 4 min video, this has our collection of favorite photos that my dear wife and I took on the cruise.

Thanks Dr. Gary ;) for your great photos and videos! It was so nice of you to add to this review.

Till next time my friend :)

Oh my goodness Dr. Gary. I loved your youtube pictures. They are beautiful. I have lost two very dear loved ones in the last 10 months which has reminded me to appreciate life from the smallest to the largest of experiences. Your pictures depicted that for me. Thank you so much.

I love you Mom and Dorothy.

Archived