Sports Viewing on Oasis???

CdnMessKit

I am a BIG hockey fan (Go Sens Go!!!). Do they have a bar where they show sports... including hockey???

You can never be sure ahead of time what they will show, but they have the screens in the OnAir Club going going going with sports broadcasts.

They generally carry ESPN or ESPN Deportes, so if those channels show hockey or NASCAR races, chances are you will see them. RCI also has contractual agreements with NBC, FOX, CBS, and ESPN to carry selected NFL football games. Anything that you can see in their sports bars or in any lounge with TVs, you can very likely view on your stateroom TV.:)

Hi CdnMessKit,

I too hope they show some sports as I am a big GreenBay Packers fan. Hopefully we will get to watch them lock in a play off spot while on this cruise! I admit though that they will have to play a better game than they did last night against the Bears! The Bears didn't beat the Pack they beat themselves with way too many penalties.

TONY

They generally carry ESPN or ESPN Deportes, so if those channels show hockey or NASCAR races, chances are you will see them. RCI also has contractual agreements with NBC, FOX, CBS, and ESPN to carry selected NFL football games. Anything that you can see in their sports bars or in any lounge with TVs, you can very likely view on your stateroom TV.:)

Thank you.

We just got off the Oasis and I don't recall seeing any hockey shown at all. Lots of football though.
Hhhhmmmm...... no hockey in September ??? Interesting!! :D Just kidding!!! :D

Best advise for any regular season games in ANY sport is.... Be ready to miss the game, but be pleasantly surprised if you get to see it! :D

Hhhhmmmm...... no hockey in September ??? Interesting!! :D Just kidding!!! :D

Best advise for any regular season games in ANY sport is.... Be ready to miss the game, but be pleasantly surprised if you get to see it! :D

When not showing NFL football games (Sunday & Monday night) they were showing whatever was on an ESPN Int'l station.

they were showing whatever was on an ESPN Int'l station.
Ahhh .... ESPN Deportes .... All Soccer, ALL THE TIME !!!! :) :)

My smart ass comment about September hockey just meant that the reason the poster who was "just got off Oasis" didn't see any hockey is that the season hasn't even started yet ---- we are just into preseason, which certainly isn't going to be broadcast anywhere ..... except maybe Ottawa! :D

I am a BIG hockey fan (Go Sens Go!!!). Do they have a bar where they show sports... including hockey???

Sorry about those Sens last night, GO LEAFS GO!!!! LOL! :D I too am hoping I might able to catch a little bit of hockey while on my cruise, but if not no worries. I have not heard too much of people able to view hockey on board, but maybe we might get lucky.

Pre-season has been on TV most of the time here already. The main reason I am asking is I will be on the cruise during the World Junior Championship... being that they are in the US... I am wondering if I should bring my jersey and watch Team Canada beat the US... (I know I am going to get boo'd for that one...)

World Junior Championship... being that they are in the US... I am wondering if I should bring my jersey and watch Team Canada beat the US... (I know I am going to get boo'd for that one...)
You won't get booed for your team / country affiliation ..... you might get booed / laughed at if you think you have a chance of seeing the World JUNIOR Hockey Championships on a cruise ship!! :D :D

Archived