Moving On

ekco

It's a very cold and wet day here in Manchester, a quick question well 2 actually

Does anyone know when Thomson are releasing W11/12?

and

Has anyone heard of or experienced Marco Polo / Ocean Countess operated by Cruise & Maritime Voyages they go from Tilbury & Hull and are small ships aprox 800 pax. If anyone has experienced them or knows about them what are they like?

Oh well back to the grind stone all these cruises wont pay for them selves :D

Just checked again? no spelling mistake :D

Sorry Jan 4.gif

Nice rose. xx

Grey, miserable day and it went dark at quarter to five, :eek::eek:. Linda's off on holiday on Friday, lucky thing.:)

Jan

Now booked again for next year :D on the good ship IE now less 1 arm & a leg.

Started raining dinner time and still raining :eek:

Sunny tomorrow and 13 degrees. Weird weather. No hols for us until end of Feb. We've spent a lot this year so might try for a late booking. Wouldn't mind doing the IE Canaries again.:):) BUT the dreaded Christmas first.:eek::eek:

Jan

Has anyone heard of or experienced Marco Polo / Ocean Countess operated by Cruise & Maritime Voyages they go from Tilbury & Hull and are small ships aprox 800 pax. If anyone has experienced them or knows about them what are they like?

A friend of our's brother who is in his 70s went on Marco Polo and said he was the youngest one on there, in fact he thinks he was the only passenger with his own hips:D:D

Our friend went to pick him up and said he thought the steady stream of zimmers and mobility scooters would never end before his brother and sister in law got off.

So I think you would be much too young Matt;)

A friend of our's brother who is in his 70s went on Marco Polo and said he was the youngest one on there, in fact he thinks he was the only passenger with his own hips:D:D

Our friend went to pick him up and said he thought the steady stream of zimmers and mobility scooters would never end before his brother and sister in law got off.

So I think you would be much too young Matt;)

Thanks for that Linda I had a feeling that was the case when I read the brochure. I'm looking for the Fjords from the UK but I don't want to do it with the snobby **** like what you get on P&O / Princess all fir coat no knickers you know what I mean.

I know Airtours done it in there day and someone said Thomson used to do it as well but they don't anymore so looks like may have to be RCI from Copenhagen! But thanks for the info on Marco Polo

Just been packing - can take 90kgs as going from Southampton - lol

Have emailed you Jan:)

Linda I don't think I have 90kg of clothes in my wardrobe however what an excuse for a shopping trip :)

Hope you have a wonderful time on Independence love to here all about it when you get back especially the bar prices then I know how much I need for my TA next year or basically start saving now or in the New Year LOL Have a great time .

Thanks for that Linda I had a feeling that was the case when I read the brochure. I'm looking for the Fjords from the UK but I don't want to do it with the snobby **** like what you get on P&O / Princess all fir coat no knickers you know what I mean.

Shouldn't be advertising "Fred" on here but Fred Olsen Boudicca goes to Norway from Liverpool. I am a bit of a Fred fan. All ages on the Braemar in July - good food, lovely staff and friendly passengers (and not too big ships - says me who is just about to go on IOTS 150,000 tons:eek:)

Linda I don't think I have 90kg of clothes in my wardrobe however what an excuse for a shopping trip :)

I bet if you weighed it you would be surprised how much you have:D I have filled a case which I usually take on a flight so about 23 kilos amnd still have loads of clothes left in my cupboards

• 2 weeks later...
Went back dinner time..still not there, might have to go out again tonight :D

Just keep going back. There's a lot of pubs en-route and I'm having to look in each one.:eek::eek: hic!

Archived