Moving On

ekco

What a day!! Hospital this morning and clearing up the debris from last nights storm this afternoon. Mini greenhouse in bits and every leaf from every tree in the road in my front garden!!:eek::eek: Garden waste bin full as well as my compost bins. Drinky wine tonight I think.:D:D

Jan

Ha, ha, ha, ha. I bet most of them are us, :D:D

Have you had a look at RCI forum. They've got loads of posts!! The one's for today go over 2 pages.:eek::eek: They've even got a thread on mobility scooters, ooh! that's going too far. Linda made me laugh, she said that IOTS was like being on a hospital ship, lol.:D:D Sorry Linda, I just had to pinch your joke!!

Jan

Jan, do you realize this thread about drivel has had over 3300 hits :D

RR & Jan I may as well add to the drivel not sure if you seen on Thomson I have booked Transatlantic Sunset on Dream for Dec 2011 only 19 days after TA with RCI on Liberty but got and amazing deal for 16 nights, AI, 2 Single O/S, £100 per cabin onboard spend (which we don't normally get as we have single cabins) Legroom MAN - TFS and Premium BGI - MAN £2,345 each.

Just deciding on cabins to pre book but Dave has given a bit of help with that :D

Hope you have a good weekend and check back later

Matt....the countdown clock pictures, looks like the Good Ship Island Escape has gone into stealth mode no wonder she has gone off the radar :D:D:D

PS you had a late one ;)

I promise you that was how it come up on the clock it does the same for the Spirit & Celebration think I'm going to change it my mate noticed that this morning he txt me and asked why I had the good lady Escape on as a battle ship!

For once I hadn't been out last night just couldn't sleep I think it's because stayed in on a Fri my body went into shock :D

I can't believe I have booked 16 nights on AI I was bad enough 7 days on the spirit but I'm building up got 8 days on Escape at Easter so may as well double the next one LOL :D

Anyway it's a lovely day up here in Manchester and it's not very often we say that even in Summer

Matt....the countdown clock pictures, looks like the Good Ship Island Escape has gone into stealth mode no wonder she has gone off the radar :D:D:D

PS you had a late one ;)

She looks a bit better now don't you agree? ROFL when read you comment we know she's poorly sick but that ticker did look like she had been scrapped :eek:

RR, Jan or anyone I know this is a bit early but just looking at the deck plans for the Dear Lady Escape does she have public Laundrettes on her like the Spirit & Celebration! Cant see one on the Dream either but after 16 days AI I hardly think Ironing will be top of my list :D:D

No Laundrettes, but they do a very good cleaning service which we used for the second week, so good in fact I asked the steward if my clothes had returned (puzzled look) yes Sir I have hung them up for you.

Left them in the morning and were back for late afternoon :eek:

Thanks for confirming that only used it on Celebration to Iron our shirts for formal night which we don't need to do on IE :D

We 2 used an offer which is prob on every ship but if you filled the laundry bag they would wash & Iron it for £5.99 so used that as with you were very impressed.

It's just strange silly things you notice when looking at stuff in the brochure

Thinking about it Matt ? why do you need to iron your clothes..it is informal after all :D on the Good ship Island Escape.

I know that's what thought after asking considering the whole reason for me booking the good ship was for the informal dress code.

The way she is going Easter could be the first cruise since her refit :D

Bad packing???;)

Going to have to savy up on my packing W11/12 I noticed last night they have Reduced the luggage allowance to 20KG & 5kg Cabin. I'm assuming they are still honouring 23kg & 7 until W11/12.

Thank god for the laundry service on the 16 night TA plus as got £100 OBC that will pay for all the laundry if nothing else :D

Sorry Linda what I meant was I can send it off to be done or do you mean there is no Laundry Service :eek:

There is no laundrette on the dream, unless they are putting one in during the refit! Doubtful though! You can get washing done, but quite expensive I thought and officially:Dno portable irons in cabins.

Thats a bit Ironic :D

You really are ready for your holiday, aren't you?:D;)

And the answer is? NO, you can't remove the fan from the laptop as the temp. goes up to 90-100 degrees from 35-40, even with the cooler fan underneath.:eek::eek:

There is no laundrette on the dream, unless they are putting one in during the refit! Doubtful though! You can get washing done, but quite expensive I thought and officially:Dno portable irons in cabins.

Linda Guess what I will be using my £100 OBC for was wondering how we would spend £100 each when AI and you hardly need day excursions round the Caribbean Islands :)

I can't belive they have reduced the luggage allowance for W11/12 they havent reduced the cost of the cruise's to match though :rolleyes: what a surprise!

Who suggested removing the fan? 1 of the most important items in your laptop/pc. I agree that the temp is running "HOT" what make and model number is your laptop?

Nobody toooold me to take it out :p, it was an experiment!! which obviously didn't work, lol. Funny thing is since I got the cooler mat it's not on as much but the temp. is steady at 40-45 at the moment. It's getting on a bit - Acer Aspire 5610 dual core.:):)

Jan

Archived