posting on roll calls

signora

Maybe Panama Canal cruises are particularly prone to poor Roll Call thread participation. I started a Roll Call thread for the Sept. '11 Westerdam Panama Canal cruise three weeks ago and so far no other participants and only 13 views.

Although it may be too early, I've been on Roll Calls that have started more than 18 months out and have been very active from this early beginning.

Dan

off the topic, but hi Dan, it's good to see your posts again. Miss them after our roll call preparing for 2009 Med cruise. We're doing the rest of it this year! Jacqui

It's unfortunate that you are not supposed to use the "Ports of Call" boards to try to get people to join a private shore excursion tour. Often there are other ships other than HAL at the ports at the same time.

You're supposed to only do that on the "Roll Call" board, yet there is virtually no activity on most of them. :(

off the topic, but hi Dan, it's good to see your posts again. Miss them after our roll call preparing for 2009 Med cruise. We're doing the rest of it this year! Jacqui

Hi Jacqui and Jose!

Been mainly on Roll calls!:) Did the Veendam Amazon cruise in March. It was a great cruise. We have the Rotterdam Hawaii-SP booked for next March 4th, and the Westerdam Panama Canal for Sept. '11. Also have a GCT England, Scotland and Wales land tour coming up on Oct. 27th. Busy, busy, busy! :D

Dan

Hi Jacqui and Jose!

Been mainly on Roll calls!:) Did the Veendam Amazon cruise in March. It was a great cruise. We have the Rotterdam Hawaii-SP booked for next March 4th, and the Westerdam Panama Canal for Sept. '11. Also have a GCT England, Scotland and Wales land tour coming up on Oct. 27th. Busy, busy, busy! :D

Dan

off topic again and apologize, but for Dan, we loved the Rotterdam and would go back in a blink of an eye. i love the smaller ships, but what the heck, I am going for the 'new ship smell' and besides the Inaugural Farewell on NA has ports to die for. I am actually attempting a live thread.:rolleyes: don't laugh at me please. I have learned so much more from other people on these boards that I thought it was time to share. :o We are really looking forward to this one:)

I think that it's a bit of a "flip of the coin". I've been on several back to back cruises where one roll call was very active and the second leg was virtually dormant.

Archived