Liberty-zumba??

I just started taking Zumba classes and I love it. :p I was wondering if they might offer Zumba classes on the Liberty of the Seas??? Not that I -want- to work out while on vacation...but I think I -have- to, given what I plan on eating and drinking :eek:

I'm in the I LOVE ZUMBA club too. I have basically changed all of my evening activities around the class schedule. LOL!!

I'll be on the LOS in 10 days - YIPPEEE!! If no one answers, I'll check it out for sure.

I'm in the I LOVE ZUMBA club too. I have basically changed all of my evening activities around the class schedule. LOL!!

I'll be on the LOS in 10 days - YIPPEEE!! If no one answers, I'll check it out for sure.

10 days, lucky you!! I'm at the 39 days and counting stage....

PLEASE post when you return and let all of us know. I've heard they have something called Get Fit with Dance, but I'm not sure if it's the same thing. Someone said that Zumba might be trademarked, so RCCL cannot use that name. I guess you'll find out :)

Thanks!!! And have a FUN vacation!!!

My DW is an official Zumba instructor. We typically plan our trips around her Zumba class schedule. She then takes her music and works on new dances throughout our cruises. She has offered the fitness coordinators in the gym onboard, and while they act interested they have never followed up by scheduleing anything with her. Zumba is copyrighted and technically can only be taught by a ZIN (Zumba Instructor Network). Each different type of Zumba the instructor is supposed to be licensed in that specific form (Gold which is beginner or for older adults, basics 1 & 2 which is for those beyond the introductory level, toning which is the newest which includes special weights, aqua Zumba which is done in the pool, and kids which I cannot remember the name of).

My wife has three different licenses each which cost over $200 and she pays $30 a month to maintain her standing. We went to the international ZIN conference in august and you can not imagine 4000 women in a giant resort hotel.:D. BETO, the creator of Zumba, made a fortune selling clothing shoes bags and you name it.

Therefore, I doubt you will see it on a cruise unless you cruise with us when my wife works on her dances in an unused bar.

JC

10 days, lucky you!! I'm at the 39 days and counting stage....

PLEASE post when you return and let all of us know. I've heard they have something called Get Fit with Dance, but I'm not sure if it's the same thing. Someone said that Zumba might be trademarked, so RCCL cannot use that name. I guess you'll find out :)

Thanks!!! And have a FUN vacation!!!

Thank! I'm super excited. 9 DAYS AND COUNTING!!!

I will try and check out the Get Fit class and report back to you.

Archived