Where do I find OBC info. on Celebrity.com

jmss1950

I've never seen on board credits on Celebrities web site. If you booked directly with Celebrity call and request an updated PDF of your invoice, showing all credits. We requested and received them when we made final payment and later when price dropped on one of the cruises. If you booked with a travel agent, you should contact the agent for confirmation of credits.

Mary Lou

Does anyone know why RCCL and Celebrity do not care to provide OBC information on-line? Like ChezMaryLou I searched and searched and finally called to ask where they were hiding the info. I am sure that many cruisers phone to verify after final payment.

It seems they get enough calls. Giving us this data seems pretty straight forward. It not like they hope you will forget about it as any balance is credited back to you.

Just wondering.

I have a considerable credit, both from my TA and from 2 price drops on =X=. But I had to have my TA call and verify the amount, as there is no place online that I could find it.

So that made me curious for my Princess cruise and I can't find it on my Princess Personalizer either. Maybe it's there but I don't see it.

:) Can anyone tell me where I can find information on my OBC on the Celebrity website? We are sailing on the Celebrity Solstice over Thanksgiving.

Thanks for any help.

Any OBC should be listed on your invoice/ confirmation from cruise line direct or your TA.

Mine always does.

Hi Big Hair Texan -- am answering a question you posed to me in another thread, a thread which I'm not paying any attention to any more -- female, but representing a mixed group of cruisers who sometimes post through me (I guess I'm a cruiser channeler...)

Your copy of the Booking Confirmation will show your OBC.

We booked through Celebrity and our confirmation shows two different categories of OBC's. Some from booking onboard and some from a price reduction. Since I'm not sure exactly how much we get, I don't whether we add the two together or if they are added all in one under OBPP-OBC. Has anyone else had their OBC's listed like this?

Hi Big Hair Texan -- am answering a question you posed to me in another thread, a thread which I'm not paying any attention to any more -- female, but representing a mixed group of cruisers who sometimes post through me (I guess I'm a cruiser channeler...)

I guessed female but.... ya never know. And since I was accused of defending you since we're such good friends, I wanted to know if ya wanted my phone number. ;) But since you're a girl.........:o

We booked through Celebrity and our confirmation shows two different categories of OBC's. Some from booking onboard and some from a price reduction. Since I'm not sure exactly how much we get, I don't whether we add the two together or if they are added all in one under OBPP-OBC. Has anyone else had their OBC's listed like this?

I haven't experienced that since I have always received price reductions (prior to final payment) as opposed to OBC. However, having said that, you should add them together for your total. I think they list them separately so they know which one to apply first. Enjoy all those extra $$$. :)

Your OBC does not always show on your confirmations.

We booked our next B2B cruise in January when they were offering a $200 OBC for CC cabins via an email. We booked directly with X and the representative confirmed the credit on both cruises. We had a price drop on the 1st cruise after final payment and I called X late on a Friday night. We got the OBC for the price drop but now the rep could not find the original $200 OBC. Since I typically save every email and piece of paper until several months after the vacation ends, (it's called CYA in the job I work in) I figured "no problem, its late and I'll deal with it tomorrow". For some reason I did not save this email. Between my DH and I, we spent 2 hours on the phone on Saturday, on 2 different lines, with X and finally got it resolved. I requested an email confirmation for both of these cruise and for our 2011 cruise confirming the on board credit.

From now on I will request that any on board credit be confirmed on our booking invoice.

Mary Lou

Archived