Cranberry Juice

Murphey

Princess used to serve cranberry juice in the morning, and then they started charging for it. Now I've heard that it is available again. Can anyone verify the current situation? Specifically the Emerald? Thanks!!

Princess used to serve cranberry juice in the morning, and then they started charging for it. Now I've heard that it is available again. Can anyone verify the current situation? Specifically the Emerald? Thanks!!

Murphey, If I'm not mistaken I overheard a lady asking for cranberry juice one morning while sitting with my family. Just cruised the Emerald on Sept 29th.

I was on Emerald in September.

In the Horizon Court, when the waiter came around and asked about

drinks at breakfast, I requested cranberry juice. I received it, no charge.

Just don't ask for grapefruit juice from a waiter in the Horizon Court. Last time I asked, he rolled his eyes and looked very unhappy. He did bring it, though. My mother was offended but I thought it was funny and giggled to myself each time I saw that waiter again. I did not ask him for grapefruit juice again.

We had cranbery juice ever morning in the buffet. Just have to ask for it. No problem.

I always drink Cranberry juice with my breakfast and have never been charged for any juice. ;)

Archived