Set Your DVR's:Oasis is coming!

cewtaldad

I know you're right, Miss Dot. I'm sure we will eventually, but I still have sticker shock when I check the prices. However, I'm sure it is worth the extra cost.

Book out a year or two! We booked two years ago and got it A LOT cheaper than the those that booked this year.

Sunday, Oct. 24th, 10:00 pm, Eastern time. The Learning Channel is set to show "Extreme Cruise Ship". Checked the website to confirm. It states, Over a thousand feet long, 208 feet wide, and 5 times bigger than the Titanic...She's Royal Caribbean's Oasis of the Seas - the largest passenger ship in the world! Now you have a front row seat for this behemoth's busiest day.

Let's just hope they got it right this time and the show really is Oasis!:)

Thanks for the heads up! According to the expanded TLC listing, it's the "behemoth's busiest day: the 12 hour Turnaround Day". Should be interesting!

Showings:

Oct 24, 10:00 pm

Oct 25, 12:00 am

Oct 30, 7:00 pm

Oct 31, 2:00 am

Am I the only one on this planet without a DVR? I have to resort to my DVD rewriteable recorder. Thanks for the "heads up".:D

Us too. Could be worse... least we don't have to resort to our VHS or [gasp :eek:!] Beta recorders. :p;):D

That's what I would like to know. I recorded the one that was on the History channel. It was a very interesting program more on the actual building of the ship. I would love to see a program with more footage of the completed ship and its activities.

Quite so! Where is Samantha Brown when you need her?:rolleyes:

Sunday, Oct. 24th, 10:00 pm, Eastern time. The Learning Channel is set to show "Extreme Cruise Ship". Checked the website to confirm. It states, Over a thousand feet long, 208 feet wide, and 5 times bigger than the Titanic...She's Royal Caribbean's Oasis of the Seas - the largest passenger ship in the world! Now you have a front row seat for this behemoth's busiest day.

Let's just hope they got it right this time and the show really is Oasis!:)

I hope it's shown in Canada! :D I did see the one on the Discovery Channel called Mighty Ships and it was about the first public sailing. :D

Archived