Set Your DVR's:Oasis is coming!

cewtaldad

Those taping....I found that the HD stations are at a different time than the regular station. Maybe thats why you ended up taping a different show....hey Cake Boss ain't so bad, love that show!! :D

Actually, I've never watched Cake Boss - but I need to DVR the episode from Sunday - it was the cake they made for the grand opening of our new oceanfront boardwalk.

:D

Missed this show, but would love to see it. Can't find it on any of the listings on Time Warner. Hmmm...what to do next???

We have Time Warner and I just found out the the schedules for the regular TLC and HD TLC are slightly different. So I'll be watching it on the regular channel at 5:00 pm this evening (here in El Paso - mountain time). DH will just have to miss the news.

Those taping....I found that the HD stations are at a different time than the regular station. Maybe thats why you ended up taping a different show....hey Cake Boss ain't so bad, love that show!! :D

We have Time Warner and I just found out the the schedules for the regular TLC and HD TLC are slightly different. So I'll be watching it on the regular channel at 5:00 pm this evening (here in El Paso - mountain time). DH will just have to miss the news.

Just what I posted before....so check the HD station vs the regular station, ours is a 3 hr time difference. We never change our clocks, so when DST ends it will be 2 hrs difference.

Actually, I've never watched Cake Boss - but I need to DVR the episode from Sunday - it was the cake they made for the grand opening of our new oceanfront boardwalk.

:D

WOW, those cakes are amazing. I love all the Italian family squabbles and interactions. :D

My TLC station on Dish Network said it was doing the World's Best Pastry championship still hit the record just in case this info is incorrect.

My DirecTV changed to Extreme Cruise Ship so hopefully yours did as well.

Off topic - SheltieLady I have a sheltie as well. My little girl will be 14 (going on 2) in December.

Archived