Luggage tag dance!

BECUASE WHEN YOU GET THOSE LUGGAGE TAGS YOU A one DAY CLOSER TO BEING ON THE HIGH SEA'S AGAIN...na dmost of us on this web site live for those days...that's why it is a BIG DEAL...THE DOC DANCE AND THE LUGGAGE TAG DANCE...start playing the music...i have to wait til march 19th...give me my 8 days on the liberty of the sea's...HELLO MIAMI ...THE MORTGAGE DR IS ON HIS WAY

I'm trying to remember, do the tags have the cabin category or type on them, such as (E2 or Balcony)?

I "secretly" upgraded to a balcony, and don't want the tags to spoil the birthday surprise before we get onboard in 70+ days.

Thanks

I'm trying to remember, do the tags have the cabin category or type on them, such as (E2 or Balcony)?

I "secretly" upgraded to a balcony, and don't want the tags to spoil the birthday surprise before we get onboard in 70+ days.

Thanks

Yep, and room number too.

Thanks

They don't really say what kind of cabin you have.

I am looking at the tags I had mailed to me and they have the cabin #, your name, deck # and the letter indicating the section of the ship (port bow etc), Name of ship, date of departure and port, and your C&A level.

That's it.

Have a great time and enjoy the surprise.

Thanks

we just got our tags yesterday for a November 7th sailing. The tags give the deck number, cabin number, and quadrant of the ship for delivery.

They also give the passengers names, the one's that we received have 4 in my DW's name and 4 in my name.

They are color coded.

Lastly, they give your tier status, such as Gold, Platinum, Diamond or Diamond/Diamond Plus Member.

So, the only way you hubby would figure out that it's a balcony, is to look at the cabin number, then go on line to Royal Caribbeans site and check out what kind of cabin number you are in.

YEP.......We are doing the Doc/tag dance. :D;) We have quit long ago, requesting docs, either on line or in the mail.

Rick

Ooh! Got to go check the mail. I ordered ours on Monday, too! :D

I'm not sure whether I notified everyone I had tags sent to (I did our whole family reunion group), I guess they'll be surprised.

Our cruise is about 67 days away (not that we're counting :)). Can someone tell me how to order the luggage tags? Our cruise is fully paid for and we received our e-docs the day after we paid in full.

Any help would be great, thanks!!

Btw - we booked ourselves and did not use a TA, in case it matters.

Archived