Bar coupons

gsueagle2424

I bought some bar coupons from the Bon Voyage department to help keep my Sail and Sign balance down. I was wondering if they will be waiting for us when we get to the room? If not where do I pick them up from?

They should be in your room when you get there.

They will be in your room either at the time of boarding on on the first evening

Have you also considered purchasing alcohol from the BonVoyage department - this way you can enjoy a beverage in your cabin :)

I've ordered the Bar Credit coupons many times over the past several years, and never once were they in my cabin on arrival, or delivered there later. They've alway been brought to my table by the hostess in the dining room on embarkation evening.

Apparently I've just not been on the ships that handle it the other way.

I bought some bar coupons from the Bon Voyage department to help keep my Sail and Sign balance down. I was wondering if they will be waiting for us when we get to the room? If not where do I pick them up from?

They will bring them to you at dinner the first night

I got a bunch at dinner on the Dream, on the Freedom they were delivered to my room. I still have 3 left from my last cruise. I will have to give them away one of these days, should check for an experation date.

I got a bunch at dinner on the Dream, on the Freedom they were delivered to my room. I still have 3 left from my last cruise. I will have to give them away one of these days, should check for an experation date.

Fortunately, there is no expiration date. Enjoy!!! :D

I've ordered the Bar Credit coupons many times over the past several years, and never once were they in my cabin on arrival, or delivered there later. They've alway been brought to my table by the hostess in the dining room on embarkation evening.

How strange - must depend on the ship, we have gotten them a few times and each time (Freedom and Valor) they were in our cabin.

We usually get them from family as a little gift :)

I have purchased a bottle of absolute with Bon Voyage as well :) I guess if the tickets aren't in the room when I arrive I shouldn't panic and just get them at dinner the first night? I have anytime dining so that won't be a problem will it?

What if you don't go to dinner on the first night? Do they deliver them later to the cabin? I realize these are all questions that I should direct to Carnival, and I have done so. I was just thinking, since someone started the thread, I'd ask here too.

there is no expiration date

Mine have always been delivered in the dining room as well Don

why would you buy bar coupons????? I don't get it? are they cheaper?

As a way of prepaying some of our bar bill! I also ordered two bottles of alcohol from BonVoyage. All a means of keeping the final S&S bill a little lower.

As a way of prepaying some of our bar bill! I also ordered two bottles of alcohol from BonVoyage. All a means of keeping the final S&S bill a little lower.

And, you do save a little bit of money, not much, but a little. That's even after the $0.25 cent "service fee" per coupon set.

You will receive them at dinner in the MDR on the first night if they are not in your cabin when you arrive. Any coupons not used on your cruise can be used on your next cruise. We like to pre pay as much as possible. We really like low sail & sign bills at the end of our cruises. We also buy soda and photo coupons.

It's been 12 years, yes 12 lol since I last cruised. I've read alot on these threads, preparing for our upcoming cruise in 26 days. I have read ALOT about the benefits of Bon Voyage....but I can't seem to find were to preorder things online from Bon Voyage. Can anyone lead me in the right direction? I know this may not be the appropriate place to put this question but you all seem to know alot about it.

Thanks!

It's been 12 years, yes 12 lol since I last cruised. I've read alot on these threads, preparing for our upcoming cruise in 26 days. I have read ALOT about the benefits of Bon Voyage....but I can't seem to find were to preorder things online from Bon Voyage. Can anyone lead me in the right direction? I know this may not be the appropriate place to put this question but you all seem to know alot about it.

Thanks!

When you log into your account on Carnival's website there should be an ad on the bottom right that has a bottle of wine and says Bon Voyage. When you click on that you will see your options as to what you can buy online.

If you are looking to purchase a bottle of liquor to be waiting for you in your room you must call the Bon Voyage department and ask them. Liquor is not listed on the website only wine.

This is our first cruise so I am trying to prepay for a lot of stuff before we leave to keep the final bill down.

Same here. Have ordered them each and every cruise. Never had them waiting in my cabin. Lucky I always have some left over from the cruise before, so I can use them when I get onboard before dinner. Gotta have that first dod!

Thanks!

Try this http://www.carnival.com/BonVoyage/Default.aspx

:)

You could put them on e-bay they sell really quick

Archived