Our Epic Review

Bgem75

Thanks for the great review! I'm on a b2b in December- if this is as good as it seems to be- I'll book the Transatlantic next October!

You are going to love it!! We are looking to go in April again!

What an awesome review! Informative and right to the point. Glad you had such a great time and Im expecting to have just as good a time in December...I cant wait.

I was wondering if there would be a hairdryer in the room, nice to know I can leave mine at home. Glad you didnt have any bathroom probs as so many people here have made such a big fuss about them....as long as everything functions, whats the big deal :rolleyes:.

I'm using the same transportation as you did, so was happy to hear you were satisfied.

You said Second City was better at the 18+ show...is that the 11:00 show? Im booked for 9:00 but Im thinking of changing the reservations. Loved your dining and entertainment part of the review...looking forward to dressing up one night and dancing in the Manhattan Room!

Thanks for the sparkling review, and 3 cheers for freestyle cruising :D

What an awesome review! Informative and right to the point. Glad you had such a great time and Im expecting to have just as good a time in December...I cant wait.

I was wondering if there would be a hairdryer in the room, nice to know I can leave mine at home. Glad you didnt have any bathroom probs as so many people here have made such a big fuss about them....as long as everything functions, whats the big deal :rolleyes:.

I'm using the same transportation as you did, so was happy to hear you were satisfied.

You said Second City was better at the 18+ show...is that the 11:00 show? Im booked for 9:00 but Im thinking of changing the reservations. Loved your dining and entertainment part of the review...looking forward to dressing up one night and dancing in the Manhattan Room!

Thanks for the sparkling review, and 3 cheers for freestyle cruising :D

All i have to say is that you are going to LOVE IT!!

PS We prefered the 18 plus to the 9pm show Both were good but if you do not offend easily then go for the 18 plus. You should still go to the 9pm show and then go to the 18+ as a stand by! That is what we did on the last night of the cruise.

Great review! Beginning to consider this for a longer cruise (like trans-Atlantic) since it would give us the chance to try many things.

We did all the major entertainment but missed out on a lot of the smaller venues. We didnt get to try all the restaurants and would like to try more. Plus the other venues such as howl at the moon, second city legends and other smaller entertainment would change bcs of a different cast.

Go and have a great time.

Dont let anything get you down!

REmeber it is VACATION...lol

ps have a drink for me!!

However we did miss some of the offerings up there..Which we didn’t even realize were there until after the cruise when one of our friends told us what they had found. Will not miss it next time we are on the ship.

Could you be specific. I can think of the famous pretzel rolls that everyone is raving about, but we don't want to miss out when we go in January. Thanks :)

However we did miss some of the offerings up there..Which we didn’t even realize were there until after the cruise when one of our friends told us what they had found. Will not miss it next time we are on the ship.

Could you be specific. I can think of the famous pretzel rolls that everyone is raving about, but we don't want to miss out when we go in January. Thanks :)

There is a crepe station during dinner time in the garden cafe that i heard was to die for. We couldnt find the pretzle balls/rolls. We didnt relize there were milk shakes at o'sheehans...and i heard they were awesome as well.

Just to name a few..lol. There is so much to choose from. However if you like coffee..the coffee on the epic is awesome. I was addicted to their lattes. I could go for one now!! lol.

WE were a bit rushed when we ate at le bistro and didnt have a chance for cofffee bcs we needed to make a show so we didnt even relize that they do the french press coffee in front of you table side.

There is a crepe station during dinner time in the garden cafe that i heard was to die for. We couldn't find the pretzel balls/rolls. We didn't realize there were milk shakes at O'sheehan's...and i heard they were awesome as well.

Just to name a few..lol. There is so much to choose from. However if you like coffee..the coffee on the epic is awesome. I was addicted to their lattes. I could go for one now!! lol.

We were a bit rushed when we ate at Le bistro and didn't have a chance for cofffee bcs we needed to make a show so we didn't even realize that they do the french press coffee in front of you table side.

Just one of the extra special touches one can expect in NCL's specialty restaurants. Loved the coffee in Le Bistro.

"Many (specialty) restaurants if you go early or late you do not even need reservations."

This is what I wanted to hear about Epic. We've done this on Dawn....going from one specialty restaurant to another until seated....but hadn't heard of anyone "walking up" on the Epic. It's a great relaxing way to enjoy Freestyle. Just have a Plan A, Plan B, etc.

Archived