B2B Question

heidik

I am booked in an SZ gty room for the 11/19 Westerdam southern Carib. sale. I am waiting for my room assignment. I have become very interested in the possibility of doing a b2b on this ship -- if I book an SZ gty again on the 11/26 sailing, would it be possibly to stay in the same room both trips? How does this work please?

Given sufficient time, HAL makes every effort to assign you to the same cabin on back-to-back cruises.

The problem is, I don't know if 11/19 & 11/26 by now is sufficient time.

No harm in asking, though. Try it! And let us know how it works out.

Since you are so close to cruising -- you really need to have your TA call HAL and inquire about getting the same cabin for both cruises.

You need to consider that you will have to book a specific cabin at this late date and pay a higher price.

Booking a second guarantee at this late date -- doubt if you will get the same cabin.

I am booked in an SZ gty room for the 11/19 Westerdam southern Carib. sale. I am waiting for my room assignment. I have become very interested in the possibility of doing a b2b on this ship -- if I book an SZ gty again on the 11/26 sailing, would it be possibly to stay in the same room both trips? How does this work please?

No worries if you have to relocate. Packing will be minimal. Your cabin steward will assist in moving your "stuff". Some switch drawers, cabinet drawers, not underwear:p.

No worries if you have to relocate. Packing will be minimal. Your cabin steward will assist in moving your "stuff". Some switch drawers, cabinet drawers, not underwear:p.

Plus, if you are flexible to move you may get better stateroom upgrades on one of the sailings, versus requesting the same for both, if both are purchased as guarantees.

Archived