I feel a little silly for asking but...

okied0kie

Can you take your breakfast back to your stateroom to eat? We are getting married on our cruise and I don't have time to run and eat breakfast in the morning (9am wedding) with myself plus 2 kiddos to get ready.. I was hoping to send my fiance off to go get breakfast and bring it to us...

Can you take your breakfast back to your stateroom to eat? We are getting married on our cruise and I don't have time to run and eat breakfast in the morning (9am wedding) with myself plus 2 kiddos to get ready.. I was hoping to send my fiance off to go get breakfast and bring it to us...

Yes you can go to lido and get anything you want.

Order Room Service---most items free, just tip the delivery person

Congrats on the wedding. Carnival also has a little menu you can hang on your door the night before. It is basically Continental Breakfast type items, but we love to order coffee and juice to our cabin each morning with this service. That way we not only have coffee in our cabin before getting dressed, but since you mark a time of delivery, it is an extra wake-up call for us. And served in bed....another little luxury.

The kids might also like a little bedtime snack of milk and cookies from room service.

BTW, we keep a few singles handy and tip the room service waiters.

Enjoy.

And, whether you do room service or get breakfast from the buffet and bring it back to the room, you can leave all your dishes and trays and everything in your stateroom when you're done. Your room steward will take care of that for you.

Congrats on your wedding!

The downside is how to carry it back for multiple persons. That and if you get a hot breakfast it's probably not going to be hot depending how far it is to your cabin.

If you grab like fruit, milk, rolls, and the like it should work. Bon Appetit!

Good point, but I wonder if you could ask a server in the buffet area to get you a cover for your plates. I have kept one off of our room service tray in the room during our cruise and left it in the cabin at the end. I used it to cover up a cake that our TA sent as a gift. The chocolate smell was so strong that it was sickening to us and I had to cove it up. :o

Sweet! We havn't had a good hall/leave in room debate in months.

Awesome! I want to witness this debate topic.

I participate in another online community and the favorite topic is shopping carts. Return or leave in the parking lot for cart pushers? You can always count on a good time when that comes up!

On topic- I am happy to know about milk/cookies for bedtime and coffee in the morn. I love coffee in the morning!

Is cream available??

Actually, they tell you to leave it out in the hall, which is a whole other thread.

Awesome! I want to witness this debate topic.

I thought it was OK to leave it in your room as long as you tipped your room steward with chocolate or left him your 4 cup coffeemaker!

If you leave it outside your door, then you must also leave a T-Shirt or other local souvenir from where you live.

I think I have read posts on the board that some have taken their food from the MDA back to their cabin. However on a family cruise my great nephew became ill at dinnertime, right after food was ordered. His dad took him back to the cabin. When the food arrived, my niece asked the waiter if he could put her husband's dinner on a tray to take back to the cabin (he had already ordered) and she explained the situation about her son being ill. He was very indignant with her and said they did not do that on Carnival.

Any other experiences on Carnival about taking food from MDA? Just curious.

Archived