Voyage Number

Terre

Where do I find my voyage number? I don't have the e-docs yet, but looking on Princess's website and my info, I'm not sure where it is...is it the red numbers beside the itinerary icon?

It is listed in the booking summary on the personalizer.

Well I take that back, I don't see it there on my personalizer.

I am pretty sure it may be on the boarding pass when you print it out

Go to your booking on Princess.com and open your personalizer for your cruise, then click on 'Travel summary, boarding pass and luggage tag' (right side of the page), even if it is far from your cruise date, you can still click on this. In that travel summary will be your voyage number. ;)

I was sure Colo had missed it, but I can't find it either.

When you click on Travel Summary in the Cruise Personalizer it'll be in the left hand column, under Summary of This Booking. I just checked and mine is still there, so I don't think Princess took this out of the personalizer records.

Thank you, Colo Cruiser, for the clue. I had searched for the same info, and could not find it. Like you, and others, I was sure it was on my Personalizer - but it wasn't. I checked my Boarding Pass, and there it was! Now I can get some paperwork done that needs doing soon.

When you click on Travel Summary in the Cruise Personalizer it'll be in the left hand column, under Summary of This Booking. I just checked and mine is still there, so I don't think Princess took this out of the personalizer records.

Just checked this again, and mine is not there...oh, well. I'll keep checking, maybe it will be there eventually...mine doesn't show luggage tags and documentation yet...probably because final payment is not yet made.

Thanks again for your assistance.

Just checked this again, and mine is not there...oh, well. I'll keep checking, maybe it will be there eventually...mine doesn't show luggage tags and documentation yet...probably because final payment is not yet made.

I don't think the voyage number information has anything to do with final payment, mine's been in that same location since I booked the cruise about a year ago.

Something isn't right here. The link for the travel summary and luggage tags, no matter how far away your sailing is should still be there if you are looking in the right place.

And you say you are signing into your Princess Personalizer, then clicking on your booking and looking to the right hand column and this doesn't show up for you? It has nothing at all to do with final payment, it should be there from the moment your booking is posted on Princess. And in that travel summary your voyage number will show up there. :confused::confused:

Something isn't right here. The link for the travel summary and luggage tags, no matter how far away your sailing is should still be there if you are looking in the right place.

And you say you are signing into your Princess Personalizer, then clicking on your booking and looking to the right hand column and this doesn't show up for you? It has nothing at all to do with final payment, it should be there from the moment your booking is posted on Princess. And in that travel summary your voyage number will show up there. :confused::confused:

I agree, something doesn't seem quite right here.

I just looked at my Travel Summary in the Cruise Personalizer and my Voyage number is listed. I also see it listed on almost every sheet of paper I've received from my TA that has the official Princess Cruises logo on the top left corner. So if you've received any paperwork from Princess you might look them over. One specific page it's on is the Deposit Confirmation I received from Princess.

Man! Yes, I'm in my Personalizer and doing just what you say to do. Hopefully it will show up soon.

Thanks again for the help.

What date and ship are you sailing, I am going to guess we can post your voyage number for you if we have that information. ;) Is it May 28th on the Golden to Alaska?

Edited, if your sailing is the Golden to Alaska, the voyage number would be 5114. ;)

Just go into the search for a cruise section, find your sailing and make sure it is the right date, and then click on the itineary, it will also give you your voyage number there.

My voyage number isn't showing on my personalizer either so I went to princess.com, looked up my cruise for May 18, 2011 on the Star Princess and found "Itinerary" with a number beside it. I'm assuming that is my Voyage Number. Is it?

#9112N

Here's what's on my summary:

SUMMARY OF THIS BOOKING

Below is a summary of the booking information for your cruise. Please click here for US VISA requirements.

Destination: Alaska - Inside Passage

Cruise Booking Number:

Voyage Length: 7

Departure Date: May 28, 2011

Ship: Golden Princess

Embarkation Port: Seattle, Washington, USA

Stateroom: E719

Disembarkation Port: Seattle, Washington, USA

Category: AD

Bed Configuration: Queen Bed

Dining Requested: Anytime Dining

Cruisetour: Not Applicable

Dining Status: Confirmed

Cruisetour Length: Not Applicable

Tour ID: Not Applicable

Toto, thanks! Yes, that's it. I saw that number somewhere else in red. Thanks everyone so much.

My voyage number isn't showing on my personalizer either so I went to princess.com, looked up my cruise for May 18, 2011 on the Star Princess and found "Itinerary" with a number beside it. I'm assuming that is my Voyage Number. Is it?

#9112N

Yep, that's it! :)

SUMMARY OF THIS BOOKING

You're looking at your Booking Summary when you need to look at the Travel Summary. On the Cruise Personalizer page look at the grayed out headers on the right side of the page. You should see a section called the Travel Summary. Click on "View Travel Summary, Boarding Pass & Luggage Tag" link. Look down a few sections for the "Summary of this Booking" section and you should see the Voyage number there.

You're looking at your Booking Summary when you need to look at the Travel Summary. On the Cruise Personalizer page look at the grayed out headers on the right side of the page. You should see a section called the Travel Summary. Click on "View Travel Summary, Boarding Pass & Luggage Tag" link. Look down a few sections for the "Summary of this Booking" section and you should see the Voyage number there.

I already tried explaining that step by step in post #4 of this thread, it didn't work then either. ;)

I already tried explaining that step by step in post #4 of this thread, it didn't work then either. ;)

That's OK, it didn't work 30 seconds later either (you beat me to the punch even though we said basically the same thing) when I typed in post #5 in this thread.

LOL Sorry must have missed it if we were posting at the same time. :o

We posted it at about the same time, I think you got yours in first because I doubted myself and had to go to the Princess site to check and make sure it was still there (even though it's always been). From looking at what was posted in #17 by the OP it looks like JanaJohn is right and the OP isn't clicking on Travel Summary in the right-hand column and is just looking at the Booking Summary on the main personalizer page.

Well every time I look at mine it's different...last week I couldn't find the Itinerary, just the booking summary and when I first asked the question, I saw the voyage number in red on my itinerary, but it didn't say it was the voyagae number. Looking later, the itinerary didn't show up. Crazy!

And I still don't have the luggage tag/document part available yet, but I still think that's because we haven't made final payment; we don't usually have that option until we have.

Thanks again to everyone who helped me. I was able to fax my special request!

Archived