Markup on Visas

Earl Rosebery

Apparently everything on board is a profit center. Princess charges $51 per person for Cambodia and Vietnam visas done in bulk on board. Oceania charged us $138 per person. Quite a difference!

You could also do it yourself.But Oceania compared to Princess I would take O anytime. Just pay and enjoy.

Apparently everything on board is a profit center. Princess charges $51 per person for Cambodia and Vietnam visas done in bulk on board. Oceania charged us $138 per person. Quite a difference!

Maybe it is based on quantity?

You can always do your own & save $$

Lyn

But...totally worth it, right? :p

I was on a land vacation to Cambodia last March. We got visas on arrival at the airport. Cost was $25 each. I knew we would need a photo so I took one with my digital camera, printed it on plain paper, and they stapled it on. The Cambodians don't care about the quality of the photo and the visa is all about the money. They are not doing any kind of background check like the US does on people who apply for visas to come here.

Archived