Cruise Disappeared on NCL Site

Bocadude85

Just curious how close to sailing can NCL charter the ship? When I looked on the NCL site yesterday my sailing date was still listed and there were plenty of rooms still available. But now my sailing date has disappeared off their website.

Could just be a glitch in the system.

Just curious how close to sailing can NCL charter the ship? When I looked on the NCL site yesterday my sailing date was still listed and there were plenty of rooms still available. But now my sailing date has disappeared off their website.

Charters are booked a min of 6 months in advance as a rule and many times closer to a year. If your cruise disappeared it is a system glitch with NCL has a lot.

Nita

Hi Bar Bug:

I read recently that NCL made a change to the website and many reservations were not linked to the my NCL page. I checked and my reservation was gone also.

You need to call NCL and they put you in touch with support services. They re-link your log in name with the reservation. You then have to go back in and reset your password, Only took a few minutes.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Bob

Archived