Platinum!

swwake

I know it's not big news for many of you, but I was so excited to log onto the RCCL website yesterday and see that I am now PLATINUM! :) I also noticed that my savings certificate offers are significantly better (dollar-wise) and are offered for many more of the sailings we would like to look at!

I'm so excited! (It's the little things...)

Just enjoy the priority boarding :) That's my favorite part, first to the windjammer, no sending scout teams to find a table. On our first cruise as platinum our steward gave us the good soaps and shampoos, I was excited and thought that was a regular thing, turns out we just had an outstanding steward :p

I know it's not big news for many of you, but I was so excited to log onto the RCCL website yesterday and see that I am now PLATINUM! :) I also noticed that my savings certificate offers are significantly better (dollar-wise) and are offered for many more of the sailings we would like to look at!

Congratulations. We've all been there and it is a big deal! It gets even better. I've just made Diamond Plus and I'm looking forward to my next cruise on Nov. 30.

Don't feel alone. I was thrilled also to finally see that posted to my account just a couple of days ago!! :D :D

One more humble Platinum here to join your ranks!

Will get to enjoy my first new status on the Jewel for 10 nights in January.

Won't have to pack my own robe to enjoy wearing in the morning on the balcony anymore!

Or scaring the fish without one either!! :eek: ;)

Thank you for all of your positive comments! We have an open booking using Next Cruise and are looking forward to making it official as soon as we can pick our ship and date.

CodyC815 - we got to use priority boarding on our last cruise because we had the JS. It was wonderful, as you said! We didn't go straight to the Windjammer, but really enjoyed exploring the ship in silence and photographing many of the areas (like Promenade, Schooner) before there was anyone there.

Priority check-in was also nice - do we get that with Platinum?

smileyperry - were you on the 10/28 3-night with us? or the one after? I didn't know you got goodies and invitations in your cabin every night as a Platinum. Very cool!

Island Lady - you get to enjoy the status before we do. I would love to hear how wonderful it is! It just feels great to log on and see Platinum next to the emblem!

dulcimergirl - I LOVE Oasis!! You will love it!

Congrats! We just sailed at Platinum for the first time last week and it was exciting getting all sorts of new goodies & invitations in our stateroom each night :) We felt more special than we usually do :)

You'll appreciate it all on your next cruise!

Curious as to what was given to you. We didn't get anything except coupon book. We would have left a cap behind, but a tote or key chain< i would have accepted. Not whining, just curious.

It will be big news for me too, I will make it after next week's cruise. Looking forward to my first platinum cruise next May.

Us too! Another couple to add on.....Just waiting for it to show up on account.

We just came back on Monday with this last trip making us Platinum :D

Cannot wait to cruise again, Roll on July for our first cruise as Platinum, it just sounds nice!

Congrats to all you/us new Platinum-ers!

Curious as to what was given to you. We didn't get anything except coupon book. We would have left a cap behind, but a tote or key chain< i would have accepted. Not whining, just curious.

Congrats Susan.We just achieved Platnium as well. Our kids are just as excited as we are.

Suezyq50....unfortunately the gifts are not part of the Platnium benefits anymore, that changed in the last go around and the benefits are always subject to change but I still love the benefits we receive.

Congratulations, I know exactly how you feel.

We are Platinum too with 5 cruise credits. We are in a Jr. Suite for a B2B next year so it will bring us to 9 cruise credits after our cruise. Now if I can just squeeze in one more cruise to get to 10, I will be able to walk on the Mariner in 2012 as Diamond member.

And being a Platinum member you can say now say that you are that much closer to becoming a Diamond member. :p

According to RCCL's website you should receive a Signature lapel pin when you turn platinum

Don't feel alone. I was thrilled also to finally see that posted to my account just a couple of days ago!! :D :D

One more humble Platinum here to join your ranks!

Will get to enjoy my first new status on the Jewel for 10 nights in January.

Won't have to pack my own robe to enjoy wearing in the morning on the balcony anymore!

Or scaring the fish without one either!! :eek: ;)

We will be going Platinum At the end of our Radiance Of the Seas Cruise in 3 weeks. I can not wait. We are thinking about booking Our Platinum Cruise while on board.. Cant wait to be there. We would be diamond if my DH would stick to just one cruise line LOL:eek::cool:

Congratulations! I remember the excitement when we became Platinum. I was in awe of anyone who had been on as many as 5 cruises then! I never imagined then that we'd one day be Diamond, much less Diamond Plus (which we've been for a while now).:)

Suzanne

The goodies that I was referring to were our Platinum pins, the robes, a COUPLE of invitations to welcome back parties (as opposed to the ONE I had recevied as a gold member.)

I noticed a significant increase in recognition of tier level from Gold to Platinum. My previous two cruises (as gold) I never received anything that even recognized me as a C&A member other than coupon books. This time we had a letter almost every night of some sort- even if it was a promotional thing it was nice to feel important.

Priority boarding and debarkation are AWESOME!!

I was on the Liberty cruise that left on Halloween. I wanted to make it a B2B with the 3-day, but my DH couldn't leave work on the 28th or 29th.

Archived