Favorite ncl talent

mew1

Loved the magician Shawn Farquar several years ago on NCL, he did an up-close show in the lounge one afternoon that I still remember. The first time I saw him was on the STAR in 2003, and have caught his act a few times on different ships over the years and he still amazes me. He has a beautiful wife and daughter Hannah that travel with him on the ships as well.

I totally agree about Shawn Farquar. He was amazing when we saw him as well. He is the only act we have ever seen on a cruise that we would pay money to go see on land. And, he is the only act that we have seen on a cruise that would influence what cruise we chose. He wouldn't out-rank cost or itinerary, but we would choose a ship over others because of him. A great, great talent that I wish was still on NCL.

Yes. They just had her on the Jade in Aug/Sept of this year. I dont know where she is now.

Elvie was on the Sun last week - she was high energy and very funny.

Our favorite entertainment was the band Sol Play - the female singer was amazing

Romano Frediani All I can say is wow ! If you have not heard or seen him he is a Juggler/comedian Amazing!! For everyone who got up and left after 10 minutes You missed a great great show I would love to see him again on another cruise or Vegas type show

Romano Frediani All I can say is wow ! If you have not heard or seen him he is a Juggler/comedian Amazing!! For everyone who got up and left after 10 minutes You missed a great great show I would love to see him again on another cruise or Vegas type show

We agree with you there about Romano. I was thinking it was going to be another Sharkbait (from the Pearl) show, but it was different enough, that we really enjoyed it. He just really seemed to be genuine and had a good connection with the audience.

For the top two entertainment shows, my vote would first be Slam Allen (Fat Cats Lounge-Epic). He is in a class all by himself. We are trying to figure out his vacations chedule so that when we book again on that ship, he will be there. And we have never worked our schedule around a performer. He is that great!!

Second, we really enjoyed the "Oh, What a Night" performers (Pearl). I could see that show again and again and again. DH disagrees but its just a different taste in music.

Sharkbait is amazing, but we've seen that show too many times. You don't want to miss them if you go on the Pearl - we're just hoping there will be another main act on that ship soon. The Pearl is our favorite ship.

Archived