Favorite ncl talent

mew1

#5 Dave Heenan...way more than just his stand-up act...B+

#4 Bernie Martini...brings it home every night...B+

#3 Fire & Ice...high energy and then some...A

#4 Sharkbait...these guys work hard all week...A

and

#1 Jose & Patti...wow...A+

Loved the magician Shawn Farquar several years ago on NCL, he did an up-close show in the lounge one afternoon that I still remember. The first time I saw him was on the STAR in 2003, and have caught his act a few times on different ships over the years and he still amazes me. He has a beautiful wife and daughter Hannah that travel with him on the ships as well.

Also one of my favorite CD's of all times that was very entertaining, and energetic was Kieron Buffrey who's been gone from NCL for quite some time now.

Favorite guitar players/singers from recent cruises have been Randon on the GEM, and James Capik who was on the GEM and most recently (April) on the SPIRIT.

Out of fifteen cruises with NCL our favorites have been:

<>Pam Stanley -talented, funny and personable

<> Bernie Martini - again, talented and personable

<> Patti and Jose -We have been trying to see them again, it just hasn't worked out for us.

A quick note about Bernie: We had seen him on the Dawn a few years ago and listened to him sing almost every night of that cruise. We just saw him on the Epic last month and when I simply approached him to say hello on the first night of our cruise, he said I remember you from the "Dawn". I was really impressed that he could remember me from the thousands of people that he has met over the years.

For the question about finding out what talent is on each ship, I have found that it is better to find a website for the individual talent and then check to see what their schedule shows for upcoming cruises.

-Jim

Out of fifteen cruises with NCL our favorites have been:

<>Pam Stanley -talented, funny and personable

<> Bernie Martini - again, talented and personable

<> Patti and Jose -We have been trying to see them again, it just hasn't worked out for us.

For the question about finding out what talent is on each ship, I have found that it is better to find a website for the individual talent and then check to see what their schedule shows for upcoming cruises.

-Jim

Here's one of 'em....http://www.joseandpatti.net/

I loved the oh what a night group as well.. I also liked the cats pajamas on an alaskan cruise.. they were so down to earth as well, they were behind me in line to get back on the ship from a port and had great conversations.... I love it all the good the bad and the sometimes ugly.. lol

Archived