? albergo del senato with teens

epixx

The hotel offers a family first floor "apartment" for 4. Has anyone stayed in it? Is it reasonably quiet, or is it very noisy? The hotel sounds great for adults, but is this a good place for teens? Are there nearby areas to walk around at night?

IMO (and as the mother of an 18-year-old boy who's been to Rome with me), the Albergo del Senato is in an excellent location for teens. The area is safe, well-lighted and full of people until late in the evening. The popular (for the young especially) Piazza Navona is about 2 blocks away. Trevi Fountain is 2 blocks in the other direction. (And I'm not talking, but as a teen, I connected with a certain Italian young man there...)

As for the apartment, I'm sorry but I haven't seen it, so can't give you any good feedback.

ooooo Cynthia, you can't bait us like that and then leave us hangin' I for one would like to hear more !!!!! Hmmmm an Italian huh?

sorry; you'll have to wait for the book. :D Although I will just say that he was the son of a restaurant owner in the area and I got some "hands on" (;)) experience in an Italian kitchen.

The area is just great! There will be lots of young people at the fountain right outside in front of the Pantheon.

The del Senato is all about service so IF you want more info just e-mail them and ask all your questions. They may even have pix to send you?? I think the "first floor" in Italy is what we'd call the 2nd floor- 1 story up.

Archived