Male 19, Liberty of the Seas November 21st

batman2000

Hey everyone, It seems the meet and mingle is now closed, So I am just seeing if there is anyone else coming aboard. If there are any girls around my age let me know and I be happy to exchange Facebook information before hand!

I mean this in the most constructive way possible, but having just looked at your previous posts, the phrase "trying too hard" comes to mind.

I hope you have a great time on your cruise, you never know who you'll meet once aboard.

I mean this in the most constructive way possible, but having just looked at your previous posts, the phrase "trying too hard" comes to mind.

I hope you have a great time on your cruise, you never know who you'll meet once aboard.

That's shocking, I'd never say anything like that

That's shocking, I'd never say anything like that

I wasn't trying to be shocking or even disrespectful but if you read the OP's previous posts the large majority make it sound like the only reason he's going on a cruise is to pick-up girls.

If he wants to do so, that's great, but posting basically the same thing over and over again comes across as, IMO, a bit creepy.

I'm sorry but if I think back to when I was 19 and if I was getting 'dragged' along on a cruise with my folks and having a forum like this at my disposal, I'd probably do the same. Good on you mate, I admire you're ingenuity and I'd never judge anyone I hadn't met before.

Oh don't worry lol! I take nothing on a personal matter! That is why I offered my Facebook so people can actually see me before hand. Usually when someone makes this type of topic, a certain image is portrayed, which is what i wanted to show differently :D

Don't worry - you will run into LOTS of guys and girls in your age range! I sail every Thanksgiving and there are always college kids on board with their parents. Too bad you are not on Oasis - I will be on there with my 18 year old step son. Just hit all the main spots - flowrider, rock wall, dance clubs and you will find others your age.

Have fun

Kathy

Hey everyone, It seems the meet and mingle is now closed, So I am just seeing if there is anyone else coming aboard. If there are any girls around my age let me know and I be happy to exchange Facebook information before hand!

I give you credit for trying. :D

Just because the Meet and Mingle is closed now, does not mean that you can't attend it.

Go to the Roll Call of your ship and ask them where it is and when.

EDIT:

I just checked the website and your Meet and Mingle is supposed to be held at:

Liberty Of The Seas 21-Nov-2010

22-Nov-2010 10:15:00 AM, Olive or Twist Lounge

When you are on board, go to the pursers desk and ask them if that is correct.

The information on the website is not always correct. :rolleyes:

They now allow people to attend who did not sign up before boarding.

Usually on the first night of the cruise, there is a get together on the ship for singles.

Look for the ships daily paper in your cabin that gives you all the events of the day. It will be in there. ;)

Have fun!!!!

Word of advice....if you "hook up" with a girl onboard, please let your parents know if you'll be out for the night.

On one cruise that we were on last year, the Captain awakened everyone on board in the wee hours of the morning to ask that "Brandon" report to the main desk or his parents room. Apparently, Brandon had met someone aboard, and was in her cabin, having fun, and forgot to tell his parents that he would be out for the night. They reported him missing, and that triggered the alert in case it was a man-overboard situation.

So have a fantastic time....just make sure that you don't end up waking up the entire ship in the middle of the night. :)

Is that 10:15 am on morning of arrival? Quite early. And that is great thank you all for the input.

No. The next day.

You sail the Liberty Of The Seas on Nov 21, 2010.

The Meet and Mingle is listed for the next day, Nov 22, 2010 at 10:15:00 AM, in the Olive or Twist Lounge.

Check with the Pursers the day you board as to whether that information is accurate.

You will not receive an invitation in your cabin being that you did not sign up in time and if it changes you will not know. ;)

The ship will have a singles get together so you should meet people there. The meet and mingle tends to have older cruises rather than teens that attend.

Word of advice....if you "hook up" with a girl onboard, please let your parents know if you'll be out for the night.

On one cruise that we were on last year, the Captain awakened everyone on board in the wee hours of the morning to ask that "Brandon" report to the main desk or his parents room. Apparently, Brandon had met someone aboard, and was in her cabin, having fun, and forgot to tell his parents that he would be out for the night. They reported him missing, and that triggered the alert in case it was a man-overboard situation.

So have a fantastic time....just make sure that you don't end up waking up the entire ship in the middle of the night. :)

This happened to one of my friends when we were in college. she went on a cruise with her family and disappeared for the night. she had fallen asleep in someone else's cabin!

This happened to one of my friends when we were in college. she went on a cruise with her family and disappeared for the night. she had fallen asleep in someone else's cabin!

Yep...just also happened last April on our Liberty spring break sailing....one of the 16yr old teens (boy) hooked up with a couple other teens who had their own cabin.....he crashed in their cabin without telling his parents and the parents, and half the ship:rolleyes:, frantically spent the entire night searching for him...I am sure this happens quite often.

Hit the areas of high concentration and you'll find yourself in a target rich environment. Are you going to have a wingman with you? If not, get one quickly. 100% guarantee there'll be others looking for a partner as well. My son hates flying without one. Good hunting. ;)

Lucky for you my man I just happened to be passing by. I just might be in time to save your cruise ;)

How much does a polar bear weight? Enough to break the ice.

Do you have any raisins? How about a date.

Are you a parking ticket, because you've got fine written all over you.

Was your dad king for a day? He must have been to make a princess like you.

Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk past again?

Could I borrow your cell phone quickly, I just want to call my mum and tell her I've just met the girl of my dreams.

Are those things real? You might add, My great uncle was a doctor would you mind if I checked?

Have I got the right day? Because I didn't think we pulled into paradise until Thursday.

You're lovely, fancy hooking up? "NO". Oh come on, lower your standards a bit, I did.

You aren't the best looking bird here tonight but I've got a light switch in my cabin, so how about it?

Every one a winner my son. If you need any more pearls like those just ask.

Keep smiling

Henry :)

And on a more serious note the singles meet is the way forward but to honest the great thing about a cruise is the ease of just going up to someone and saying hello.

Lucky for you my man I just happened to be passing by. I just might be in time to save your cruise ;)

How much does a polar bear weight? Enough to break the ice.

Do you have any raisins? How about a date.

Are you a parking ticket, because you've got fine written all over you.

Was your dad king for a day? He must have been to make a princess like you.

Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk past again?

Could I borrow your cell phone quickly, I just want to call my mum and tell her I've just met the girl of my dreams.

Are those things real? You might add, My great uncle was a doctor would you mind if I checked?

Have I got the right day? Because I didn't think we pulled into paradise until Thursday.

You're lovely, fancy hooking up? "NO". Oh come on, lower your standards a bit, I did.

You aren't the best looking bird here tonight but I've got a light switch in my cabin, so how about it?

Every one a winner my son. If you need any more pearls like those just ask.

Keep smiling

Henry :)

Oh Able Seaman H, those are just soooooooooo cheesey :D!

I'm WAAAAY past 19, and to be honest the years around that age are a little bit hazy, but even so I don't think any of those would have worked...

...actually, I take that back. I guess it would have depended on how cute the guy saying those lines was! :p

Archived