RCL Stock Purchase

I did it - purchased 100 shares in February, 2004

Mailed completed form plus copy of stock purchase from broker; this, in early March.

Cruised on Jewel on May 16 - supposed to be an onboard credit as a result of the stock purchase.

Nothing. Purser's desk checked a number of times - or so they said. Still nothing.

Have been back from our cruise now 3 weeks or so. Wrote a letter to RCCL - last week. No response as yet.

Has anyone else had this problem with the application of the credit to their on-board account? If so, what did you do about it - or, is it just a lost cause?

Thanks for any info.

Stockboard credit had not been applied on our December cruise. I brought my stockholder statement with me "just in case" and was able to give that to the purser. He faxed it to headquarters and the credit was applied to our sea pass account.

Until we set sail to Alaska on the Serenade of The Seas

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=4169e1&cdt=2004;09;5;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0800<center>

<a href="http://www.escati.com/counter98/free_time_codes.htm">

time98.gif</center>

I have owned RCCL stock from when it first went public and have used the on-board credit several times over the past year or so. Never had any problems. Going on two more RCCL cruises this year and had TA check for reservation for credit, no problem.

I see one of several possible problems.

1) Lost in the mail, I always fax it in

2) Proof of onership stated says either voting proxy or broker statement (monthly statement). Purchase confirmation might not surfice (just guessing)

3) You got caught between the when the 2003 incentive expired and the new 2004 started.

These are all just possibilities I do not know if any or all count.

I would have your travel agent call them up and find out what happened. I usually let my TA handle all of these problems she kbnows who to call.

Twelveohone

I've always called before my cruises to make sure it's there.

Tropical 9/91

Ecstasy 9/93

Monarch 9/95

Sensation 9/96

Grandeur 9/97

Inspiration 9/98

Enchantment 9/99

Grandeur 9/00

Explorer 3/01

Grand 9/01.........Review!!

Victory 9/02........Review!!

Navigator 3/03....Review!!

Adventure 9/03....Review!!

Voyager 9/04

Email....Cruisinfanatic@AOL.COM

Thanks all. Shall send copy of last statement showing when I made purchase. Never thought of phoning - just thought they would be efficient - but if what they actually need is a copy of the statement, they could at least have let me know. Oh, well, this too shall pass.

Thanks again.

I got a $100 on board credit that I used on my cruise this past April. I booked a cruise for next April and went ahead and sent my info in again. Just heard back from my TA that it has been posted already. So, I normally have it already posted before I go on a cruise. Maybe it takes longer if you deal with it while on the cruise? I'm not sure.

(26 prior cruises & 2 flights on Concorde)

It has been said that angels, while on Earth,

aren't allowed to show their wings,

but nothing was ever said

about not showing their whiskers. <^..^>

Is there a minimum of shares that you have to purchase to get the credit? Thank you

CCL Tropicale Jan 99

CCL Celebration Feb 2000

CCL Paradise Feb 2001

RCCL Rhapsody of the Sea Feb 2003

RCCL Radiance of the Sea Oct 2003

NCL Spirit May 2004

100 shares minimum

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00ff00&cdt=2003;8;4;17;0;00&timezone=GMT+0100

until

Serenade Inaugural Transatlantic August 3, 2003

Until Grandeur Repositioning~ Bermuda to San Juan Oct. 31, 2003

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00ffff&cdt=2003;10;31;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500

dolph.gif

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=111111&cdt=2004;01;18;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

until Mariner E Caribbean~Jan. 18, 2004

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00bfff&cdt=2004;02;28;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

until Serenade S Caribbean~Feb. 28, 2004

Time by Escati~~http://www.escati.com

Thanks Escati <center>

<a href="http://www.escati.com/counter98/free_time_codes.htm">

time98.gif</center>

RCI 17, Celebrity 1

100 shares is the minimum, but the credit depends upon the length of the cruise...the longer the cruise, the higher the credit. I think we got $200 for our 11 night cruise, and we are getting $200 for a 9 night cruise, got $100 for a 7 nighter.

Bill

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=111111&cdt=2004;10;28;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500 Jewel Repositioning

Archived