Do I still get documents by mail or print them from computer?

GLCAS

We bought a last minute cruise leaving Dec 11th. Will we receive the documents by mail or print out from the site and pick it up at the port????
Go to "My Princess" and sign in; make sure you've filled in the Personal Information. Once that's done, you print out your boarding pass and luggage tags. You can print out your travel summary which includes any pre-booked tours, transfers, etc.

Suppose your printer is broken...........like mine

You don't actually need them, you can do all this at the pier. Even the luggage tags can be picked up from the porters before you turn over your luggage. It will just take a little extra time to fill the luggage tags out and sign for charges when boarding. Bring a sharpie with you if you need to get all this at the pier, it makes it easier. ;)

Since you've booked a last minute cruise, don't wait till the last minute to print out your documents/luggage tags. Princess shuts down access to the personalizer when you get within 5 days of sailing. At least that's what I've noticed with my last three Princess cruises.....:):):)

Bob

Since you've booked a last minute cruise, don't wait till the last minute to print out your documents/luggage tags. Princess shuts down access to the personalizer when you get within 5 days of sailing. At least that's what I've noticed with my last three Princess cruises.....:):):)

Bob

Bob, actually you can still print off your boarding passes and luggage tags right up until sailing day. But what you can't do is go in and update your booking, or add your information after the five day mark. They do lock the personalizer for any changes, so all has to be added to the site before it is locked. But you can access everything right up until sailing to print off! :)

]No one receives mailed documents anymore' date=' you must print them off from the Princess website. Enjoy![/quote'][/b]

Boarding documents are mailed by request.

At the check in counter I first put down my credit card and passport. Most times I'm not even asked for a boarding pass.

They know who your are!!:eek:

Archived