Live from the Crown (Nov. 27 - Dec. 4)

PLHag

BTW, we really liked Roatan. DH even suggested we book a weeklong land trip -- the diving was spectacular and island pricing was incredibly reasonable. Princess did a great job with Mahoney Bay Beach & I'll provide some additional information on this port in my full review.

I spent a week of my last vacation on Roatan. It was truly the best vacation I have had on any island. Do not expect luxury do expect empty beaches, and some of the clearest water I have ever seen.

Can you tell me what is playing on MUTS? were they good about playing football sunday and monday (night) any good sports bars on the ship with LOTS of tv's?

what about singles stuff? im travelling alone this time around.....plentiful single attractive women?

shoot me an email when you can...

danlaw777@gmail.com

Thanks!!!

Yes, Ron Goodman is CD and he seems to be out & about everywhere. So is Stu. Chef's Table was fabulous. I had a list of movies that were playing on MUTS, but left it in the room. They're all first-run quality movies and yes, there is plenty of football on Sunday, Monday & Thursday (I think).

The sanctuary on this ship is in the forward-middle area and the pool is not private - it is the Lotus Spa pool. My friend used Sanctuary one port day & said the flapping of the canvas covers was really annoying.

We're in Princess Cays today; sun is out - will post later.

Yes, Ron Goodman is CD and he seems to be out & about everywhere. So is Stu. Chef's Table was fabulous. I had a list of movies that were playing on MUTS, but left it in the room. They're all first-run quality movies and yes, there is plenty of football on Sunday, Monday & Thursday (I think).

The sanctuary on this ship is in the forward-middle area and the pool is not private - it is the Lotus Spa pool. My friend used Sanctuary one port day & said the flapping of the canvas covers was really annoying.

We're in Princess Cays today; sun is out - will post later.

I hope you had a great day at Princess Cay and are having a fun night out for your last night.

Hopefully you had a drink for me in Crooner's!

Off the ship now and sitting at Chili's at FLL airport across from Continental gate. Getting off ship was a breeze and we were at airport in a matter of 15 mins. Security line at FLL was a bit slow but they opened up second scanner line which helped. Enjoyed last night on ship & sunny day at P Cays, although we stayed on ship & enjoyed the aft pool and deck area and ample sunshine. Crooners was great last night with the other, and certainly better, piano player named Michael (I think)

Carolyn - I have Flora and Allan's email addresses if you want them. Will post a full-scale review in a week or so.:)

Off the ship now and sitting at Chili's at FLL airport across from Continental gate. Getting off ship was a breeze and we were at airport in a matter of 15 mins. Security line at FLL was a bit slow but they opened up second scanner line which helped. Enjoyed last night on ship & sunny day at P Cays, although we stayed on ship & enjoyed the aft pool and deck area and ample sunshine. Crooners was great last night with the other, and certainly better, piano player named Michael (I think)

Carolyn - I have Flora and Allan's email addresses if you want them. Will post a full-scale review in a week or so.:)

Looking forward to your detailed review. We are sailing the Crown for New Year's!!

Glad you enjoyed your last day on the ship. Safe travels home.....:):):)

Bob

Cruisin' Chick, I was on the same cruise. As best I can recall, some of the movies included Salt; Eat, Pray, Love; Iron Man 2; Toy Story 3; Tina Turner in Concert; Michael Jackson This is It; U2 concert; and Knight and Day. Sunday and Monday nights had football on MUTS. A few movies were shown inside the Crown as well.

PLHag.....Thanks for your live posts. Enjoyed since we were on the Crown the week before. Watched them putting up the Christmas decorations before we disembarked. Agree with you about Eric Stone. We went one night but didn't return the rest of the cruise. We usually really enjoy Crooners. Too bad there were rough seas in Cozumel. Glad it wasn't during our week since we took the ferry to the mainland.

I would love to get them, thanks! cjsmithnaples at aol dot com is my address.

Can't wait to read your review. I loved reading your Live From, it brought me back to our sailing.

Glad you had a wonderful time!

Archived