Coffee in room?

goingtosnorkel

Nope... they are not...

From the FAQs:

Confiscated Items

• Alcohol (hard liquor)/sealed, unopened bottles

• Beer/sealed, unopened bottles/cans

• Wine or champagne/sealed, unopened bottles - beyond the allowable limit of one bottle (750 ml. size) per adult 21 years of age (brought on at embarkation time only)

• Clothing irons and steamers (all Carnival ships offer laundry facilities with irons and ironing boards. Fleet-wide valet laundry service is also available for a nominal fee.)

• Electrical and household appliances (i.e. coffee makers, hot plates, toasters, etc.)

• Candles

• Heating Pads

• Incense

• Hookah

http://www.carnival.com/cms/faq/default.aspx?icid=CC_Footer_88

:)

Shipboard electricity is at a premium and limited, and ships limit what can be used. Items, that generally can be deemed a fire hazard if left on, are not permitted. This includes hair dryers over certain watts. A full list of prohibited items can be found at each companies websites.

There is a pillow menu every night and you can hang a card on your door to have a whole pot delivered at any time you specify.

Household items are prohibited .. sinks do not drain that well as it is, cant imagine someone washing down coffee grounds.

I love sitting around the pool deck early in the morning with a cup of coffee... check out the buffet area or the area to the aft of the main pool for a cup of joe.

We ordered pot of coffee and tea on fastasy every day...pot of coffee was already made and pot of hot water brought with lipton tea bags..... brewed as much tea as bags and water would allow and put in a carafe we brought... made days supply of ice tea that was better than instant tea in buffet and MDR. room service coffee seemed to be better than that on buffet line... couldn't compare to MDR coffee as I always had expresso for dinner....

I'm thinking of trying the room service continental breakfast each morning. What is a good tipping amount for the room service? Just some ideas. Don't want to come across too cheap and certainly don't want to overpay since this will be a 7-day cruise and sorts.

I'm thinking of trying the room service continental breakfast each morning. What is a good tipping amount for the room service? Just some ideas. Don't want to come across too cheap and certainly don't want to overpay since this will be a 7-day cruise and sorts.

couple of bucks will do if ordering for two people

Archived