recent NOS cruiser questions

39august

Does not look like it.

Considering the New Years cruise and would also be interested in who will be staffing the CL. Thanks.

We're on it....join us! (was just on the Tuesday Sales Event................I don't know what is left now. If they aren't happy with how many cabins remain, they'll probably put it on NEXT week's list. Check tomorrow!)

But I didn't pay a lot of attention to the Art Auction...only saw people going for the free champagne and one couple on the elevator discussing something for their rec room;) However if you know the name of the companies that run the auctions I might remember the name as I am sure I saw it and just can't recall it!

But I didn't pay a lot of attention to the Art Auction...only saw people going for the free champagne and one couple on the elevator discussing something for their rec room;) However if you know the name of the companies that run the auctions I might remember the name as I am sure I saw it and just can't recall it![/quote]

Was it by chance Park West?

Merion_Mom..We missed the promo. :(

We were on NOS 11/20. There was an art auction; the company was not Park West. I went on a ship's tour of the art on the promenade and the gentleman conducting the tour was also in charge of the auction. The art tours were informative even if you are not interested in the auctions.

Don't have enough cruises to be worthy of the concierge :) so I can't help you there.

Have a wonderful time! We loved it.

Archived