Elite Captain's Circle

NeurosurgeryNP

DH and I will turn Elite at the end of our next cruise in a week. By any chance, do we get to use the disembarkation lounge at the end of this cruise (I know we don't get the benefits until our next cruise but I don't know if they count the disembarkation)?

Oops - I meant Platinum. Got mixed up.

Everything is based on completed cruises. Technically, you haven't completed the cruise until you disembark the ship at the last port.

I've heard of people being given their Platinum cards before disembarkation and if that happens, you could probably use the Platinum/Elite disembarkation lounge. But I don't know for sure.

I have seen many that received their platinum cards the night prior to embarkation, and they were instructed that they could use the disembarkation lounge the final morning. So, keep your fingers crossed you receive yours the night before, then you will be all set. ;)

I've heard of people being given their Platinum cards before disembarkation and if that happens, you could probably use the Platinum/Elite disembarkation lounge. But I don't know for sure.

and there of some of us, who never received a platinum or elite card or pin....only getting the "welcome back" & BLACK elite cruise card each time we embark a new cruise, and we have been Elite for 2 or 3 years, hubby and I becoming elite a different times:confused:

and there of some of us, who never received a platinum or elite card or pin....only getting the "welcome back" & BLACK elite cruise card each time we embark a new cruise, and we have been Elite for 2 or 3 years, hubby and I becoming elite a different times:confused:

Have you contacted the Captain's Circle host/hostess while onboard? They can take care of this for you. Sometimes the card and pin somehow get lost in the shuffle, but a simple conversation with the Captain's Circle rep onboard can usually take care of this oversight!

We got our Platinum ID cards and pins on the last night of the fifth cruise. I have never found a use for either on them.

On our last cruise in October they said the Platinum/Elite lounge was too crowded and we should just use the regular assembly area.

Just go to the captains circle desk and ask for your pins.

I have seen many that received their platinum cards the night prior to embarkation, and they were instructed that they could use the disembarkation lounge the final morning. So, keep your fingers crossed you receive yours the night before, then you will be all set. ;)
Just got our Elite cards and pins last cruise. They arrived the night before disembarkation.

It used to be a Suite/Elite disembarkation lounge. Princess has now added Platinum to the mix. On our last cruise the lounge was packed so we went to the Explorers lounge and waited for our color to be called. It was just fine.

Even though you will receive your new Captain Circle cards the last day of your cruise on the Ruby 2 weeks ago they were very specific about the fact that one must show their color coded Stateroom Card to enter the Elite disembarkation lounge. They used the Crown Grill and while the policy might vary ship to ship I can understand why they needed to limit it as there would have been way too many people otherwise.

Archived