Embarkation Lunch in Cagneys....

Postman1963

The shrimp cocktail.

Not only on the first lunch, but for every lunch!

After that, most anything on the menu. We've found little that we did not like in Cagney's...Uh...except the Prime Rib on the POA. It was so drenched in garlic that I could not taste the meat.

That was the only meal that I have ever sent back.

Cagney's is most certainly one of the greatest suite perks.

If it's on the menu - bleu cheese burger with Cagney's fries (best burger I've ever had!)...shrimp cocktail...mahi mahi skewers....

I am SO ready for embarkation day traditions (lunch and dinner at Cagney's)! For the past 7 years, we always have our first dinner on-board in Cagney's:). I suggested to DH today that maybe we switch things up this time around and try eating the first night at LeBistro and he looked at me like I had lost my mind:eek::eek:.

OP' date=' are you getting a hint that whatever you choose you probably can't go wrong. PE[/color']

Another vote for the polenta! Also the asparagus portabella appetizer is my favorite...yum!

Cagney Fries are always a must. Along with that I usually start my cruise with their scallop and polenta dish.PE

PE is right--whatever you choose you cannot go wrong. DW and I love the Fatoush with lamb, the colossal shrimp cocktail--(ask for extra cocktail sauce), the crab cakes (ask for extra avocado and ramolade). Try the veal ragu. Try the cheddar cheese polenta. Scallops are yummy. Everything is so good! Try the beef sliders with tomato chutney. The chutney tastes like fresh ketchup. The top it off with the banana cream pie. suite! I mean sweet.

Archived