St Lucia! What to do part 2???

angiebabes

Do you have to do a trip to see the Pitons or can they be seen from the ship? There are some excursions when we go in March, but they are all by boat and I dont like booking boat trips when I've just got off the ship onto land! I got put off one summer when we had a boat trip when we called at Dubrovnik. It was horrendous! The sea was so rough we had to cut it short and it was hairy to say the least! It was August about 3/4 summers ago on Oriana if anyone reading this remembers the experience!

There is so much more than a beach to spend the day on in St. Lucia.

A very interesting island.

Take a land and sea tour, either with your cruise operator, I presume to be P&O, which we did. However, in hindsight there are local operators offering the same tour, at less cost.

A bit of 'Googling' pays dividends¬

We also went with Cosol ,,,four of us for the day.....65 dollars each and part of that day was a small boat trip from Soufriere around to the beach between the Pitons for an hour or so...we had a lovely day and it was well worth the cost....nothing to pay until he delivered us back to the ship. :)

Can only echo what everyone else says about Cosol. We went on a pre-arranged tour with 8 others a coouple of years ago. It was a brilliant day, as much food and drink that you could want. We were lucky enough to have the services of Cosol himself, and he was excellent, very knowledgeable, known by everyone all over the Island, and very proud of the success he has made of his life from a very humble beginning. All he asks is that we recommend others to him, which as you can see I have no trouble doing.

Archived