Pictures of Soltice Posted

NH Cruiser

I just posted an album of pictures from our cruise December 5-12 (http://travel.webshots.com/album/579307508uZRQgR). The best way to view the pictures is in a slideshow. In the right-hand column, click Slideshow and the pictures will automatically cycle through. Captions appear below each picture in the lower left hand corner.

Great pictures of a great cruise Jean!

Thanks for posting. How early did you get up to find all of those empty rooms? :D

I can't believe someone stole your camera! :eek: I've (mistakenly) believed my things were safer on a cruise ship than on land!

I just posted an album of pictures from our cruise December 5-12 (http://travel.webshots.com/album/579307508uZRQgR). The best way to view the pictures is in a slideshow. In the right-hand column, click Slideshow and the pictures will automatically cycle through. Captions appear below each picture in the lower left hand corner.

Wonderful pictures! We are booked on the sister ship Celebrity Silhouette for the first sailing (after arriving in the States) on Nov. 6th. I am looking forward to experiencing this cruise lines.

OK, I look forward to all of the cruises! :p

I took most the pictures when we were in port in St Thomas and St Maarten when a lot of the people were off the ship. The ship was beautifully decorated and I seemed to be fixated on the Grand Staircase. I took pictures of it every way except underside down :D I'm glad that you enjoyed the pictures.

I took most the pictures when we were in port in St Thomas and St Maarten when a lot of the people were off the ship. The ship was beautifully decorated and I seemed to be fixated on the Grand Staircase. I took pictures of it every way except underside down :D I'm glad that you enjoyed the pictures.

I was wondering why I didn't see any people? :)

Makes me wantn on stay on board one day to take photos.

Thanks for sharing!

We are about to take our first X cruise on the Summit; first was on RCI about 5 years ago. We typically prefer land-based and only chose to cruise this time because of the itinerary.

However, the more I see of these S-Class ships, the more I think a voyage on one might be in our future. Celebrity has done a beautiful job with this class; each restaurant or bar I see looks as if it could be a high-end destination in a major city. The decor is very cutting-edge and, though not to everyone's taste, is simply understated and modern without feeling cold. Good job X.

• 5 months later...

Archived