New Web Site Bites

JKrise

RCI's new web site interface is the worst user interface I have encountered in a very long time.

The search tool : really bad execution.

Eliminate the UPSELL attempt when I select a room. That lowers the brand image.

The menu layout bugs in the user nterface should have been caught before deployment!!!

Must have been the brain child of the same person who executed the roll-out of the New C&A benefits program last year. :eek:

Dang folks...you all need to get it together. Think and test the programs through before deployment to the general public.

And don't you think if you are going to upgrade the web site that you would put current pictures of the ships deck plans and new pictures of the rooms ect.

Yea! That's what I was looking for, at least some new pics of the Allure, I did see the new tid bit of info on the character breakfast!

I cant even get on the dang site... Keep getting a message that Internet Explorer cant open the site, then it has the address and says Operation Aborted.

I play around on that site all day long at work and now I cant even get on it.

I am NOT happy.

THIS NEW SITE REALLY SUUUUUUCKS!!!!!

I was on the RCCL site Friday and Sat. (previous version, the site was great, fast, and I could move about searching for different offers from RCCL. I was looking for our next cruise and after discussing with my wife, I went on today, Monday, to book our choses. Well they have changed the whole F@#$^% & *#$%#%% site!!!!

:-( It's SLOW, CONFUSING, PRICES ARE NOT CONSISTANT ( the $$s changed from one screen to the next.) Very definitely not an improvement !!!

I sure would like to stand on the fool's desk (that decided to make this change) and give him a piece of my mind!!!! @#^*#

JUST PUT IT BACK LIKE IT WAS!!!!!!!!

COKE DID SOMETHING LIKE THIS WITH A STUPID IDEA, THEY CALLED IT NEW COKE!!!

We are diamonds in the C&A Club. And I am not happy with this web site change.

Someone must have decided us older cruisers needed bigger letters and numbers. I did not have any trouble reading the site as it use to be!!!!

SO, JUST PUT IT BACK LIKE IT WAS!!!!!!!!

Archived