Current Menus for Crown Princess

Carmenere

There were several subtle differences to the menus on our recent Island Princess cruise. A lot of our old favorites were still there, but some were missing, such as the chocolate-hazelnut souffle. Overall, we enjoyed the food. We went on three Princess cruises last year and booked a future cruise credit to sail again with Princess.

DH and I first sailed on Princess in 2002 and have noticed subtle changes in the menus since that time (14 Princess cruises to date). For a short period of time, there was the Small Plates/Large Plates concept, and more recently, the addition of Home-Style entrees like fried chicken, meatloaf, etc.

There are a few items that are conspicuously missing, i.e. French onion soup and escargots, but these are sometimes offered on formal nights even though they don't appear on the menu.

Bon Appetit!

Chris

The menus are new as of late last year and now have some home style selections like comfort food such as meatloaf and macaroni and cheese. They are the same on all the ships and I believe I saw someone post them somewhere so it doesn't have to be the Crown. If you liked the cold soups, they have changed where my sister wasn't fond of any unfortunately and she had looked forward to those. The Love Boat has also changed.

Archived