Change cabin after booking

notts cruiser

We did this with our Azura cabin after discovering there was a beam going through part of the balcony. We changed to the cabin next door and P&O did not make a charge. We changed fairly soon after booking - we booked very early.

Interesting to know you can switch ......but how can you find out in detail what might affect the particular cabin you've booked ?? I think there is very little info available on the P&O website in respect of the cabin you've chosen ......the description just seems to be standard blurb for each cabin grade.......am I looking in the wrong place ??

Interesting to know you can switch ......but how can you find out in detail what might affect the particular cabin you've booked ?? I think there is very little info available on the P&O website in respect of the cabin you've chosen ......the description just seems to be standard blurb for each cabin grade.......am I looking in the wrong place ??

Browse through cruise critic, there are acres of info on ships, cabins etc. You can also Google for the data, there are lots of other sites with information as well.

As for the initial post, yes you can change cabins at no cost as long as it is for one in the same grade or higher (higher grade cost will obviously apply) but I don't think you can change to a lower grade cabin.

Browse through cruise critic, there are acres of info on ships, cabins etc. You can also Google for the data, there are lots of other sites with information as well.

As for the initial post, yes you can change cabins at no cost as long as it is for one in the same grade or higher (higher grade cost will obviously apply) but I don't think you can change to a lower grade cabin.

Correct about not being able to downgrade. We tried to chage from A deck midship balcony to a mid/aft C deck balcony, which became available after we'd booked. We were told we would have to cancel and rebook, which was going to be expensive. :(

P&O have put actual photos of obstructed view cabins on Azura on their website so you can see how obstructed the view actually is.

https://ask.pocruises.com/help/PO/fleet/Azura_obs

Ventura equivalent cabins should be the same

Brian

Archived