Valentine's week

grandmaa

Excellent question :confused: as we are also going on the GRAND on Feb. 14/11

and we're looking forward to some information:)

PS: Somehow it shows that we are sailing on Feb. 28/11 which is wrong.

I've tried to change it but without success, can anybody help me with this glitch?

I've tried to change it but without success, can anybody help me with this glitch?

Evidentally you put in the incorrect date when you generated your countdown clock. Best to go to your 'user cp' and delete it in your signature and start over again. ;)

Is there anything special in the dining room for Valentine's day? If not, we will try to book our UBD for Valentine's Day.

We don't recall that there is anything special in the mdr for Valentines day but the atrium is always decorated for the occasion! We, too, will be on the Emerald again over the Valentine Day and are SO looking forward to it!

Excellent question :confused: as we are also going on the GRAND on Feb. 14/11

and we're looking forward to some information:)

Lucky Mike...I see you have not joined our Roll Call, please do so...we have a very nice bunch of folks already signed up, and several get togethers planned. We were on the Grand last year and they did decorate the Atrium with red and white balloons and had lots of chocolate...this year its the day we embark, last year it was our first formal night.

Even so, I am sure they will do something.

Have cruised Princess the past 4 Valentine's Days. Nothing special served in the Anytime Dining Room, the Attrium is decorated and the pastry chefs display all sorts of Valentine pastries. Last year the Captain hosted a mass Renewal of Wedding Vows ceremony in the Attrium. It was packed but very well done. Renewing our vows brought tears to my eyes. The baloon drop was great.

Is there anything special in the dining room for Valentine's day? If not, we will try to book our UBD for Valentine's Day.

I'm not sure if you're aware that the UBD is very limited so you might consider booking it as soon as you're onboard (through room service as I recall). We did it last month & were told that it's limited to two per day...6:00 & 8:00...but maybe they'll do additional UBDs for V-Day.

I'm not sure if you're aware that the UBD is very limited so you might consider booking it as soon as you're onboard (through room service as I recall). We did it last month & were told that it's limited to two per day...6:00 & 8:00...but maybe they'll do additional UBDs for V-Day.

Thanks...if we decide to have the UBD on Valentine's Day, we will definitely call as soon as we board.

Archived