Promenade deck on Azura

littlemissmanics

Hi

Could anyone give me a definitive answer on whether or not it's possible to walk all the way around the outside of the Azura. I've tried searching, and even within the same thread there are conflicting answers (even as recent as a December 2010 post) about whether or not there are external stairs going from promenade deck to E deck to go around the bow, so I'm confused.

I was on Crown Princess last year and really enjoyed my early morning walks going fully around the ship, and would love to do the same later this year on Azura.

Going inside and up some stairs isn't exactly an inconvenience, I'd just like to know, and so far cant find a clear answer!

Thanks in advance.

No it's not possible unless you go in through the doors, up the stairs and down the other side. Agree it's a shame, but it's a very long ship, so if you walk from one end, round thed stern and up the other side, it's quite a good walk, so then just go back and round and up the other side again.

No it's not possible unless you go in through the doors, up the stairs and down the other side. Agree it's a shame, but it's a very long ship, so if you walk from one end, round thed stern and up the other side, it's quite a good walk, so then just go back and round and up the other side again.

That's the most sensible answer to all those moaners who complain about not being able to go all the way round.

Thankyou!

I've seen so many conflicting posts that say you can go all the way round, and some which say you cant. It's not so much the exercise aspect as much as I just love watching the sea go past, so the laps aren't important as such.

Is it possible to get to the bow on deck 8? I'm a bit of an insomniac, and loved standing at the front of the ship when it was quiet and I couldn't sleep :)

YES with a divert throught the doors walk past the entrance to the theatre and out the door the other side.. SIMPLES.. the carpet might get a bit worn out there with so many doing the walk but hey ho..

we did it and it worked out FINE

have a lovely cruise.

If you wish to get to the very front of the ship as people say just go in the doors by the theatre and go up the stairs along the corridor at the top and walk to the front of the ship. Just like Ventura but you go inside along the corridor as opposed to going up the stairs on promenade deck.

So yes you can walk all way round but some of it is indoors along the corridor.

Likie others have said most people just walk through the doors by the theatre and out the other side. Yes I am sure the carpet will get a lot of hammer.

Rex

I wonder why you can do it easily on Ventura and not on Azura. Essentially they are the same shio, same layout so why the change?

kevinyork, if you look at Azura's deck plans you will see that on E deck forward; one deck up from the Promenade deck, there are 5 balcony cabins, where the steps are up to the bow on Ventura. These balcony cabins aren't on Ventura. :)

kevinyork, if you look at Azura's deck plans you will see that on E deck forward; one deck up from the Promenade deck, there are 5 balcony cabins, where the steps are up to the bow on Ventura. These balcony cabins aren't on Ventura. :)

Ahh, thanks.

Archived